• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1983ss454

• MikeERWNC

• rainyoregonchristmas

• Max-Paul

Ford, don't know was in office prior to my time.

Chevy... excellent actor, and Honorary Patron Saint of Animated Lighting...

Miata

Can you say Oceanic flight 815... just sayin'

I quit buying Fords in the 80's.  IMHO, they cheated me on an extended warranty.

I bought a Chevy Equinox a little over a year ago.  So far it has been a great vehicle.

Jerry

Saw an interesting display Saturday put on by the local power company on powerline dangers and GFCIs.

Yankees vs. Red Sux

Now this can get me going. :)  There are three teams I do not want to see in the World Series ....you mentioned 2 & the third one is Atlanta.  In my opinion all 3 sux .

I hate Bosten in hockey even more. They are good but sux to me.

I was a 100% Nissan Guy - Titan LE Crew, 350z, Infiniti G35 sedan.

Then I popped the hood on the G35 to change the plugs and realized it would be a day job.

The 350z was the same engine.

Now I am a Nissan Titan guy with a Corvette and a Camaro in the garage.

All three are easy to wrench on.

I can't buy a Ford. Nothing they make interests me except the GT and it is a bit out of my price range.

The rest are not eye pleasing in my opinion. They are just boring cars. Mustang? ugh...

Ford-GT_mp8_pic_14827.jpg

I like my new Dodge Minivan.  My wife's Kia Rio is fun to drive.  Just sayin!  I'd love to have a Dodge Viper and/or Prowler.

I was a 100% Nissan Guy - Titan LE Crew, 350z, Infiniti G35 sedan.Then I popped the hood on the G35 to change the plugs and realized it would be a day job.The 350z was the same engine.Now I am a Nissan Titan guy with a Corvette and a Camaro in the garage.All three are easy to wrench on.I can't buy a Ford. Nothing they make interests me except the GT and it is a bit out of my price range.The rest are not eye pleasing in my opinion. They are just boring cars. Mustang? ugh...
5d903a64.jpg24c20e29.jpg

As you can tell I'm a fan of easy to wrench on cars myself. It's a 454 with dual quads, and a Muncie 4 speed

I just went FORD.

Nice, was kind of surprised it has a small block ford in it. So many people go small block Chevy in those

1983ss454, yep your right, it is a 302 Ford engine. Would love to have a 327 GM in it, but don't see many of those, a lot of 350's.