Light-O-Rama Forums

Light-O-Rama in 2006

Guest guest

jeffmill wrote:

Dan,

Any hints on the release date?????:]

jeff

If I recall correctly, Dan mentioned that LOR II would be released in time for this season.

So you have exactly 12 days to wait if you light up on Thanksgiving -or- 19 days to wait if you light up on Dec 1st. :]

For me, like others, it would be to late to try and switch over now.

My sequences are RRRRReady to RRRRRUMBLLLLLLE.

(In a quiet Christmasy sort of way)

Darrell

DCook wrote:

If I recall correctly, Dan mentioned that LOR II would be released in time for this season.

So you have exactly 12 days to wait if you light up on Thanksgiving -or- 19 days to wait if you light up on Dec 1st. :]

For me, like others, it would be to late to try and switch over now.

My sequences are RRRRReady to RRRRRUMBLLLLLLE.

(In a quiet Christmasy sort of way)

Dan later hinted that this was questionable a few weeks ago, and looking at the calendar, I'd be surprised to see it by Thanksgiving.

From my vantage point, it's already past the time I'd switch over, so I'd hate to see it rushed just to techincally "make the season".

-Tim

tfischer wrote:

From my vantage point, it's already past the time I'd switch over, so I'd hate to see it rushed just to techincally "make the season". 
-Tim

I'm with Tim on that one - although anxious to get my hands on it - I am not thinking I would try and switch for this season either

I'm ready and waiting for LOR II, I will implement as soon as I can get it in my hands.

Dan, do you need another Beta tester? :waycool:

I have multiple PC's, snapshots, full roll back capability, if I run into problems, I can just revert back to the pervious version, with the possible exception of the firmware, don't know if they support roll-back.

After all, I run Windows, so I am already a beta tester.

• 1 month later...

MC-P V2 dose it have transistors or is it logic from the ic (5v).

do you have any pictures?

if it dose use transistors what is the operating voltage? i can use something that will go as low as 3.3v ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Great! I just get the new stuff, now it will be old stuff, so I can upgrade to new stuff!!!!

Just teasing! It is a sign of a great company that continually strives to improve on greatness.

Thxs,

Pardon the interruption!

...Used to be a good sports show on ESPN.

Anyway, Sequencing ? Can you ramp/fade a channel from 0-50% and back down without going to full intensity, using the LOR software?

Thanks

PS - Been reading all of the cool new stuff coming out!

• 2 months later...