Light-O-Rama Forums

Light-O-Rama in 2006

Guest guest

Santas Helper wrote:

Don't ever suggest that again :(. I need all the help I can get.

Tom

Tom, so do I....:}

Especially needing help with convincing my wife I really really really need these things. (I'm going to buy them anyway cause I'm convinced I need them.)

Roadrat wrote:

Santas Helper wrote:

Don't ever suggest that again :(. I need all the help I can get.

Tom

Tom, so do I....:}

Especially needing help with convincing my wife I really really really need these things. (I'm going to buy them anyway cause I'm convinced I need them.)

There you go Roadrat, sometimes a man has got to do what a man has got to do. Treat themselves :smile:. Then you can tell her, "well honey, look at it this way. I was going to buy a brand new truck :] but I thought about the both of us and settled for a couple LOR controllers instead" :].

Or, "but honey, they were on sale" :]. That's what my wife tells me all the time. Well us guys like sales too :laughing:.

Tom

I am slowly but surely trying to convince my wife to let me buy two 1602's (and all the other stuff I will need this year!) She has been pretty impressed with my first sequence and my second one so far.

One thing I have going for me is that my two year old loves to watch the two Carson videos (WOW and Jingle) I downloaded--"Yights! Yights! One mo' time, Daddee!

cstom2002 wrote:

Dan, I believe he's referring to the signature banner in his post just above that one...

Joshuashu - I believe there is a [ missing in front of the opening img] for the number portion....
OK:) It all makes sense to me now!

One thing I have going for me is that my two year old loves to watch the two Carson videos (WOW and Jingle) I downloaded--"Yights! Yights! One mo' time, Daddee!

He now wants to watch the "yights" more often adn cries when I tell him no (after watching them about a million times a piece. It is cute until I really need to stop!:?

BTW, anybody got anyother video clips that a two year old would like to watch?:happytree:

My boys love watching all of the videos that I have downloaded. Thank God there home schooled thou. They walk around the house signing Christmas songs. I don't know what other kids would think of them if they saw them walking around signing them.

Oh I know what you can download that my boys love alot. "Yellow Snow". That is probably there fav.

this is a total newbie question.
I am really extra excited about the new mp3 option. My pc is also used by my 4yo, which would be a disaster if it was also running LOR.

How will the output happen on the new MP3 boards? I plan on getting a couple of outdoor speakers for my 2006 setup(my first). I expect more foot traffic than drive by.

Nealius wrote:

this is a total newbie question.
I am really extra excited about the new mp3 option. My pc is also used by my 4yo, which would be a disaster if it was also running LOR.

How will the output happen on the new MP3 boards? I plan on getting a couple of outdoor speakers for my 2006 setup(my first). I expect more foot traffic than drive by.

There will be a standard headphone style jack on the board. (I think it's a Line Out versus a volume controlled type jack.) You would then need to run this to your speakers/amplifiers.

light man wrote:

if LOR goes to retailors is any body got IL?

my parents wont let me buy any thing i cant pick up

like a cash & carry sort of deal

they just dont want me geting ripped off.

LOR does not have any retail locations.

I am sure that all of us who have dealt with Light O Rama and Dan and Mary can assure you that there is absolutely no danger in your getting ripped off. Dan and Mary are the top of the line in integrity, honesty, and good old fashioned customer support in all of their dealings. If I was to rate them on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest, they would get at least a 20 in my book. There are many satisfied LOR users on this board who would say the same. Tell your parents to check out this board and see the glowing reports that all have given them.

ABSOLUTELY NO DANGER OF YOU GETTING RIPPED OFF>

Marilyn