Light-O-Rama Forums

E682 Controller Question

Stan Zulewski

Well lets see. first are you sure you have the right wires on the right terminals of the plug? Also do you have the right type of pixels programmed for the port aka connector that you have your pixel string on? Can you do a screen shot of the configuration page for the E682? and tell us what pixel strings you have and what physical connection they are on. Oh and what jumpers do you have installed?

Hi Max-Paul ... I am sure of having the right wires on the right terminals (verified connections on actual pixels and followed labels on the PC board at terminal connector).  Have type 1804 pixels which i have connected to the 3-1 connector (red/+V, Blue/ground & Green/data).  Just trying to get past the test pattern without any connectivity to my desktop computer at this point before I finish wiring.  Jumpers on 1/2 & 3/4 (nothing on 5). Any issue with resetting the board?  I'd appreciate your insight.

Thanks

did you change the number for test to 1 or 2 or etc...?

it has I believe a empty spot like 10 to 15 I think then you can set it to 18 thru 28 for color changing test

its what I do on mine to make sure the colors are right mine turned out to be gbr instead of rgb because of the pixel type

also did you setup the universes and so on  at the bottom of the page for what pixel type you are using  just a few questions more lol  hope I helped

oh wait I didn't see that I believe you have to have it hooked up to your desktop for it to run test sequences and have the page up on your desktop

Edited by john fulkerson

Are you waiting long enough for the test to start? If the status LEDs are correct and you are connected to cluster 3, the board will start a test on 1-1, then 1-2, then 1-3, etc. took mine about 90 seconds to finally start test on 3-1.

• The topic was locked