Light-O-Rama Forums

New TSO

MikeA

Actually, the email that I received with the 4 codes specifically states that I can share these codes with friends. They do not have to be TSO fans, and I can give them to whomever I please. PERIOD!!!

I got that too oldie but I was making a point. Become a TSO Fan Member, purchase tickets and not miss out. PERIOD!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Orville

• Santas Helper

• Surfing4Dough

• Joe Polenchar

Guest Don Gillespie

For those that asked for the sequence I have a new computer and I have no idea how to zip the files, my old computer I had no trouble but this is a Windows 7 and it has me baffled, so if you know how to zip a file and then e-0mail let me know thanks.

Right click on the file and then send to and pick compressed. At least that's what I do.

Or you can download jZip for free.

Just got my free 5song EP last night and my son says "hey why not add firefly" why did i take him to a tso concert? lol...uuugggghhhh way to late, but if i happen to find a sequence laying around this site."hint hint' hahahaha

Orville..see my post above..if you want it or not, please respond, :)

I got it from another user here IOchte sent me a working code to get the new TSO CD. Downloaded and on my system.

I would say don't help.

If he isn't a TSO fan and NOT in the TSO Fan Club (shame on him if not), then it's his own fault. You earn stuff like this and should not given out.

Besides, that's breaking a law of sharing music since he is NOT a TSO fan. You HAVE to be a TSO fan AND purchase tickets to get this free ride. PERIOD!!!

I had RESPONDED but not directly as IOchte sent me a code to get the new TSO ALbum.

As for a TSO fan, VERY MUCH SO! And I have been a member of their Fan Club for 3+ years since I started in this light aequencing, matter of fact I WAS a fan LONG before I knew what a LOR Controller was.

So your condescending attitude of "Shame on me for NOT being a TSO fan" is both uncalled for and incorrect.

KNOW YOUR FACTS BEFORE SPOUTING OFF INNUENDOS ABOUIT FOLKS HERE.

Just because i had not answered directly, I figured my post about getting the new TSO album would have been enough to let EVERYONE in this thread know I had gotten a code and had gotten the album.

And noone should have to be shamed because they may not happen to be a "fan" of TSO, but use their music in their displays, that is just downright rude and condescending to those that may use a song or two they happen to like by TSO, but don't happen to be "fans"..

And for the record, I have bought many TSO CD's that I have in my collection from the FYI Music outlet stores many times, long before I was into "animated lighting with LOR Controllers!" And when they {TSO} were in Orlando, FL a year or two ago giving a concert here, I sent them an e-mail inviting them to my display to see their music sequenced to Christmas Lights, as I was using many of their songs. I don't think a "non-fan" would invite a group to see their display using their music.

Edited by Orville

And when they {TSO} were in Orlando, FL a year or two ago giving a concert here, I sent them an e-mail inviting them to my display to see their music sequenced to Christmas Lights, as I was using many of their songs. I don't think a "non-fan" would invite a group to see their display using their music.

Technically I don't think that counts since it sounds like you wanted them to be a fan of you (not you of them, or else you would have been going to see them).

Technically I don't think that counts since it sounds like you wanted them to be a fan of you (not you of them, or else you would have been going to see them).

I didn't say I didn't now did I? Another one jumping to conclusions on what someone else has or has not done.

And yes my wife and i did go.

I didn't say I didn't now did I? Another one jumping to conclusions on what someone else has or has not done.

And yes my wife and i did go.

Yes, but that isn't what you tried to use as evidence of your fanship.

Guest Don Gillespie

So your condescending attitude of "Shame on me for NOT being a TSO fan" is both uncalled for and incorrect.

KNOW YOUR FACTS BEFORE SPOUTING OFF INNUENDOS ABOUIT FOLKS HERE.

Just because i had not answered directly, I figured my post about getting the new TSO album would have been enough to let EVERYONE in this thread know I had gotten a code and had gotten the album.

I see the time change makes people cranky around here. :P

And when they {TSO} were in Orlando, FL a year or two ago giving a concert here, I sent them an e-mail inviting them to my display to see their music sequenced to Christmas Lights, as I was using many of their songs.

So did they stop by? How long did they stay?

Good grief... I said "if not" a TSO fan ("if not") so lighten up Francis :)

I didn't see anywhere about you getting the album on this thread. All I saw was Amazon didn't like your code (for some goofy reason, I'm all confused about that).

And noone should have to be shamed because they may not happen to be a "fan" of TSO, but use their music in their displays, that is just downright rude and condescending to those that may use a song or two they happen to like by TSO, but don't happen to be "fans"..

I made a "friendly jab" statement on the fact others had access to their new music and didn't didn't know anything about how to get it. As a TSO fan club member, a notice was sent out that when purchasing tickets that free sound-tracks from the new album would be available at a certain date. You was wondering how people knew that and how they got those free downloads.

If you took the "friendly jab" wrong, I am sorry and will be more serious with you from now on. And no, I'm not calling you wrong... B)

So did they stop by? How long did they stay?

No, but I did get a very nice e-mail from them thanking me for the offer, but there schedule wouldn't allow it at the time. Would have been nice if they could have come by. Perhaps next time.

Yes, but that isn't what you tried to use as evidence of your fanship.

What? I said I was a fan, I get their e-mails, unfortunately I have several e-mail accounts and had not read the latest e-mail from their fan club newsletter. And it still sits unread in my TSO fan club folder I have specifically set for their newsletters, so I do read them, but I've been busy trying to redo my Christmas sequences for the new place, as well as get up the Christmas decor on the house and plugged in to the controller it needs to go to.

So excuse me if I'm not such a "die hard fan" as some here appear to be, I'm not a die hard fan of any group or artist, just know what I may like or dislike and will use to my discretion in my display.

Sorry, but there are two threads on this subject and I thought the fact I had already gotten it was in this thread, it's in the other TSO thread. Guess I should have cross posted it in this one as well. When there are several threads on pretty much the same subject, some of us may think what got posted in another thread, thinking it was this one, was posted here. And that's exactly what happened in this case.

So my apologies on that score as I thought it was posted in this thread that I had gotten a code and gotten the new TSO music already.

Not to thrilled with their tracks 3,4 and 5. Just doesn't seem to be the TSO I really love to listen too. Hate to say it, but those last 3 tracks actually quite bored me, couldn't even stand to listen to them all the way through. About a quarter of the way in was enough for me on those particular songs.

Just spent 2 1/2 hours to program the first 50 sec of the new TSO "Winter Palace". I made my 12 horiz CCR grid into a piano keyboard.

I shot a video with my phone. enjoy

dropbox link.

https://dl.dropbox.c...0-22-08_190.mp4

Edited by redsea300