• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Orville

• Santas Helper

• Surfing4Dough

• Joe Polenchar

Interesting it came out today 10/30/2012, when I've been searching to see if a preview track is available, haven't found one either yet. But says it's not due out until 11/01/2012.

If you know where we can preview this song, would sure love to at least sample it, if you can proivide the url.

Thanks.

I purchased on amazon this morning. I will start programing this weekend on this song. I am 2 weeks ahead on getting my display out and all my programing is done. I should be able to get it done by opening night.

Winter Palace is pretty good too..

Here is a link to get a free $5 amazon mp3 credit:

https://www.scottbra...om/offer/amazon

And here is the 5 dollar TSO EP on amazon:

http://www.amazon.co...binding_title_0

I got the code, but it was refused every time I entered it. So have had to contact Scott about the problem. Was hoping to get the album {MP3's}, but the darn code kept returning an error that it wasn't valid!

I got the code, but it was refused every time I entered it. So have had to contact Scott about the problem. Was hoping to get the album {MP3's}, but the darn code kept returning an error that it wasn't valid!

Worked very smoothly for me. Just follow the directions it gives. Only the first 2 songs have any potential (the last 3 have vocals). So worst case scenario shell out the $2 for those 2 tracks.

Try another email. You only need to check that email once to copy the code.

Can't argue with FREE!

Followed the directions exactly from the e-mail, right after I entered it I got a popup error box with Code not valid, incorrect code entered or some other such info, I copied it exactly and pasted into the box. Just tried it again, nope doesn't like it and won't accept it. I do have an e-mail in to both Scott and Amazon about this. But I'm pretty frustrated that it did not work and keep getting an error, never got credit, never accepted, as my account still show $0.00 for any type of promo or gift card codes. :angry:

Edited by Orville

Followed the directions exactly from the e-mail, right after I entered it I got a popup error box with Code not valid, incorrect code entered or some other such info, I copied it exactly and pasted into the box. Just tried it again, nope doesn't like it and won't accept it. I do have an e-mail in to both Scott and Amazon about this. But I'm pretty frustrated that it did not work and keep getting an error, never got credit, never accepted, as my account still show $0.00 for any type of promo or gift card codes. :angry:

My guess is that Amazon has your account on lock-down for such things. Kinda like mod-review.

Well....It just so happens that I am a member of their fan club, and I bought 4 tickets to go see them Dec 9th in Indy. Along with those 4 tickets, I received 4 codes to get all 5 songs for free. I've used 3 of them. I'll be glad to forward the link and the last code Orville, just get me your email.....it's on the house :)

My guess is that Amazon has your account on lock-down for such things. Kinda like mod-review.

'''

Nope, my account had nothing to do with it. Got an e-mail from Amazon that the code that was sent to me WAS, in fact, INVALID. And was of no fault of mine. Scott sent out a duplicate or used/code and this is where the problems arose.

Had absolutely nothing to do with me and Amazon CS gave me a $5.00 credit {not a code} for the problems I had trying to get their {Scottbrands} code to work.

i also got 4 tickets to the show in cincinnati

so i got 4 codes for TSO FireFly. I used 1 so i got 3

i can give out. email me at

veatch@fuse.net

i have a full day of work tmw so if you email me

i can send it out late tmw nite

Orville..see my post above..if you want it or not, please respond, :)

I would say don't help.

If he isn't a TSO fan and NOT in the TSO Fan Club (shame on him if not), then it's his own fault. You earn stuff like this and should not given out.

Besides, that's breaking a law of sharing music since he is NOT a TSO fan. You HAVE to be a TSO fan AND purchase tickets to get this free ride. PERIOD!!!

found a great website named mp3 rocket...it will convert music all kinds of files plus you can down load music for free.They have the new song from tso. I must say if its free... its for me!

Actually, the email that I received with the 4 codes specifically states that I can share these codes with friends. They do not have to be TSO fans, and I can give them to whomever I please. PERIOD!!!