Light-O-Rama Forums

Strobe Bulbs?

Sparky Griswold

I looked at the LED's but because the flashes are so regular I did not like them for the Christmas display. Not really random enough to sparkle. I have heard that after a short period they will get out of synch with each other but the time it took them to un-synchronize was not fast enough for the effect I want.

I looked at the LED's but because the flashes are so regular I did not like them for the Christmas display. Not really random enough to sparkle. I have heard that after a short period they will get out of synch with each other but the time it took them to un-synchronize was not fast enough for the effect I want.

That's what happened with the 25 of them I bought and still have. I won't be using them for the display. Since they were all on one controller circuit, they all blink at the same time for the first few seconds then slowly start blinking on their own. I went to formal zenon curtain lights which are perfect.

Edited by dgrant

That's what happened with the 25 of them I bought and still have. I won't be using them for the display. Since they were all on one controller circuit, they all blink at the same time for the first few seconds then slowly start blinking on their own. I went to formal zenon curtain lights which are perfect.

would you want to sell them? might be able to use in my Halloween show but like most here they won't appear in my Christmas show for all the reasons stated.

would you want to sell them? might be able to use in my Halloween show but like most here they won't appear in my Christmas show for all the reasons stated.

I would be happy to sell them. 25 of multiple colors and they all work and are new.

Here is what I have and what I paid for them:

WL-STROBE-GR-E17_thumbnail.jpg WL-STROBE-GR-E17 E17 Base 1W Green LED Green Lens 180 Flash / Minute

$4.15 x 3

$12.45

WL-STROBE-RE-E17_thumbnail.jpg WL-STROBE-RE-E17 E17 Base 1W Red LED Red Lens 180 Flash / Minute

$4.88 x 3

$14.64

WL-STROBE-PW-E17_thumbnail.jpg WL-STROBE-PW-E17 E17 Base 1W Pure White LED Clear Lens 180 Flash / Minute

$4.88 x 6

$29.28

WL-STROBE-BL-E17_thumbnail.jpg WL-STROBE-BL-E17 E17 Base 1W Blue LED Blue Lens 180 Flash / Minute

$4.28 x 3

$12.84