Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbie Question: How/where Do I Save My Audio And Sequence Files?

robo

something is mesed up on here. I opened sequence editor and click on FILE> New> new/open sequence box appears> click on new musical sequence> OK. Then the audio for my sequences pop up, under my documents> light-o-rama>audio.

robo wrote:

something is mesed up on here. I opened sequence editor and click on FILE> New> new/open sequence box appears> click on new musical sequence> OK. Then the audio for my sequences pop up, under my documents> light-o-rama>audio.

That means your sequences are probably under MyDocuments>Light-o-rama>Sequences.

However, in a previous post, you said something about moving the files. So, I guess I should say, MyDocuments>Light-o-rama>Sequences is where you need to move your sequence files for the program to find them.

Which is actually where my files are as well.

:)

Thanks sooo much everyone! I was able to get everything organized into one location and I can now see my exsisting sequences and now I can organize them in the show editor! Again thanks aton for the help Don, Pete, and Mickey. Hope I can pay you back somehow! Rob