Light-O-Rama Forums

New 16 CCR, 160 CCR, and 320 CCR licenses !

BrianBruderer

16 CCR, 160 CCR, and 320 CCR licenses have been added to the online store!

The 16 CCR license makes it so you don't have to get the 24 CCR license to do sequencing for 12 and 16 CCRs

The 160 CCR license allows for exporting sequences of up to 8,000 pixels or 24,000 channels

The 320 CCR license allows for exporting sequences of up to 16,000 pixels or 48,000 channels

Note that to be able you use the new licenses you will need to download the latest version of SuperStar which is version 4.3.24

If you are using an older version of SuperStar and you purchase the 16 CCR license, your software will show that you are using the 8 CCR license. And if you purchase the 160 CCR license or 320 CCR license using an older version of SuperStar, the software will show you using the 80 CCR license because that was the highest license the software was programmed for.

• 1 year later...

I have seen a couple of references to "reusing" a license to add to the pixel load in a sequence. What is meant by that?

1 hour ago, Rockhammer53 said:

I have seen a couple of references to "reusing" a license to add to the pixel load in a sequence. What is meant by that?

The way I am understanding is say you have a 24x50 matrix and a 16 ribbon tree but you only have a 24CCR license. You cannot program both at the same time because your license isn't big enough so you would program the matrix and export it then go back and program the tree and export that.

Okay, I can see that in S4....while things are a bit different in S5, integrating SuperStar into S5, I will try this. Looks like I will go ahead and upgrade to the 320 ribbon license as I have maxed out three Pixcon 16's in DMX (32 universes each, not packed) and adding even more pixels  for 2020. Thanks for your help Mr. P and James.