Light-O-Rama Forums

Announcement - Pac NW Regional CLAP

zman

Thank you all SO much for the entertaining and educational case of the CLAP that I received. Bill and Nancy, thank you for providing such a wonderful location and your hospitality. Mark, Kevin, Lowell (as so many others)....you guys went over the top to help me understand this hobby better and help me with my own display. (For those of you that said call or email if I need help...THANKS, I will be taking you up on your offers.) Hopefully this So. Californian will be able to make this event each year. Winning the Mega Tree hook toppers was just an added bonus. Thank you all again...Here's to the NW CLAP!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zman

• jimswinder

• rainyoregonchristmas

• Papa-LF

What an amazing day of information NW CLAP was. Jennifer and I made plans the whole way home based on the things we learned. Not to mention the stuff we saw that was donated by all the vendors.. Seeing them really has convinced us to buy some of the stuff given away..
Thanks to our hosts, the presenters and the vendors!
Daryl and Jennifer

I don't know if I wrote down the address of the new website from yesterday... anyone have it and can post a link?

Thank you to everyone who attended the NW Regional CLAP meeting and making it our most successful event in almost every way possible. We will look forward to seeing eveyone around the same time next year.

Please support our sponsors, and let them know you appreciate thier supporting our CLAP:

3G Lighting
The Demented Elf
Reinders
Terry's Lighted Christmas
Christmas Light Show
Creative Displays Inc
Holiday Coro
Mclendon's Hardware
Winkelbottoms

See our link at www.nwclap.org - the website will get updated over the next few weeks with our info from the meeting.

Oh..and I think this year I will collect money for a new charity...

C.L.A.P. !! :D

Jm, I know you requested help with superstar, I flot into Seattle about every 3 weeks and don't have a problem hooking up with ya to go over it in more detail. I just kinda brushed over it, eye lids were getting heavy and it was getting late. just yell, more than happy to help.

Thanks to Bill and Nancy for being wonderfull hosts. Mark and Kevin and all the presenters as well as all who attended and were so willing to help to understand. Wonderful event!!
Go CLAP!

ken collins wrote:

Jm, I know you requested help with superstar, I flot into Seattle about every 3 weeks and don't have a problem hooking up with ya to go over it in more detail. I just kinda brushed over it, eye lids were getting heavy and it was getting late. just yell, more than happy to help.
Thanks Ken...right now my focus is on rewiring my controller enclosures...nothing like sitting inside during Seattle's most beautiful weekend!

Maybe in a few weeks I can actually start playing with Superstar and start doing some sequences!!

Yea, it was a good crowd both Friday and Saturday. Thanks to all that attended, as always huge thanks to Bill and Nancy - and don't forget Gary, he always works his tail off.

Thanks to my fellow orginizers - you all know who you are - and especially Mark and Kevin, you two put in a huge amount of time putting this together. Mike Z - what can I say - spending 2 days with you was/is top notch. Your ideas with audio/video/animation just inspire the heck out of me.

By the way, Lester lost my Microphone - it was his job to pack it up - if anyone knows where he put it, could you let me know. (BTW - he said his first car ride was not as much fun as I had told him it would be - said he felt kind of left out not being able to look out the window. He did perk up when he sensed us going over the pass, I think he smelled the snow.)

Lowell

Thank you everyone for the great event. Bill and Nancy thank you for hosting. Mark and Kevin great job with the agenda and great topics. Lowell and Lester were wonderful. I had a blast and can't wait to start applying what I have learned. Again thank you

That's funny! Glad Lester had a good ride. Thank you all for a wonderful event. It was a great event for me to attend for the first time and I look forward to returning. You should have seen the border guards face when I told him I was returning from a "Christmas Conference" I got the second look!!!

I think next time I'll just tell him I was away on holidays from the kids!!!! :P

Thanks again Bill and Nancy. Such amazing hosts and such an amazing venue!!!

• The topic was locked