Top Posters In This Topic

• Surfing4Dough

• twinklestar2000

• jimswinder

• Don

Top Posters In This Topic

twinklestar2000 wrote:

evan.a wrote:
here's the thread. http://forums.lightorama.com/forum25/27352.html.'>http://forums.lightorama.com/forum25/27352.html. it only seems to me that your hellbent on "those stolen pics" post.

Page displays

Not Found

The requested URL /forum25/27352.html. was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

try this one
http://forums.lightorama.com/forum25/27352.html

evan.a wrote:

twinklestar2000 wrote:
evan.a wrote:
here's the thread. http://forums.lightorama.com/forum25/27352.html.'>http://forums.lightorama.com/forum25/27352.html. it only seems to me that your hellbent on "those stolen pics" post.

Page displays

Not Found

The requested URL /forum25/27352.html. was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

try this one
http://forums.lightorama.com/forum25/27352.html

I found it and commented on it. As I said I am not Raymond Gardner or ny_yankee_25. I am a female not a male. If you want proof email me on here and I can give you the proof that you need to believe so.

Guest wbottomley

twinklestar2000 wrote:

wbottomley wrote:
twinklestar2000 wrote:
wbottomley wrote:
twinklestar2000 wrote:
Just ran across a cpl sites that have videos and photos of the lights that were very lovely. I myself don't have any desire to go through the whole setting it up process. But I have seen other people set some lighting displays up to decorate their yards along with the computer technical programs to run it with music. But personal the set up process and time involved is to much for me. It makes me so confused.

Why are you spending time here if it's too much?

I was checking up on a couple things, that was all. Sorry.... :?

All I can say is "get a life!"

You only commented in this thread: http://forums.lightorama.com/view_user.php?id=30983&posts=1

You're fake just like the Facebook and Yahoo account. Anyone can make an account and say it's legit. I didn't bite, won't bite, and never will bite.

From now on, keep your PM's to yourself and not send them to me. I have chosen to put you on the ignore list. Which is the first person for me!:X

That is your personal right too put me on ignore. And as for you supposedly saying my accounts are fake. I have already told several people on here that I have no problem showing my webcam or even giving them my cell phone # to prove I am a female and not a male or even "Yankee". But everyone has a right to their own opinion on here. It honestly does not hurt me feelings at all. Was just trying to be nice and polite about being truthful.

If that's the case, stop yacking about about something you're not involved with and get on with learning about synchronized lighting. If you're not here to learn about LOR products and offer some insight about them, get lost.

wbottomley wrote:

twinklestar2000 wrote:
wbottomley wrote:
twinklestar2000 wrote:
wbottomley wrote:
twinklestar2000 wrote:
Just ran across a cpl sites that have videos and photos of the lights that were very lovely. I myself don't have any desire to go through the whole setting it up process. But I have seen other people set some lighting displays up to decorate their yards along with the computer technical programs to run it with music. But personal the set up process and time involved is to much for me. It makes me so confused.

Why are you spending time here if it's too much?

I was checking up on a couple things, that was all. Sorry.... :?

All I can say is "get a life!"

You only commented in this thread: http://forums.lightorama.com/view_user.php?id=30983&posts=1

You're fake just like the Facebook and Yahoo account. Anyone can make an account and say it's legit. I didn't bite, won't bite, and never will bite.

From now on, keep your PM's to yourself and not send them to me. I have chosen to put you on the ignore list. Which is the first person for me!:X

That is your personal right too put me on ignore. And as for you supposedly saying my accounts are fake. I have already told several people on here that I have no problem showing my webcam or even giving them my cell phone # to prove I am a female and not a male or even "Yankee". But everyone has a right to their own opinion on here. It honestly does not hurt me feelings at all. Was just trying to be nice and polite about being truthful.

If that's the case, stop yacking about about something you're not involved with and get on with learning about synchronized lighting. If you're not here to learn about LOR products and offer some insight about them, get lost.

:shock: Okay fine, I am off here.... Sorry for any and all problems that I have or did cause anyone on here. Didn't see it was that bad to just ask a couple things. And get a little insight on something. But I guess so..:?

wbottomley wrote:

Exactly! If your here to learn, then WELCOME!! If not, well...
Donny

Guest wbottomley

Listen. I give back 110% to this community through sequences, advice, support and etc. Ask those that have meet me in person and they'll tell you how nice I am. But, don't double cross me. I really speak my mind and will call a bluff when I see it. In other words, I call the shot as I see it.

My signature says it all.;)

Just my opinion ...

The only thing this thread is going to accomplish is scare away people who might have a question about Light-O-Rama, but are fearful of getting jumped on for whatever reason.

Guest wbottomley

Don, you have a good point. But, keep in mind that we've seen enough trolls around to litter the landscape for hundreds of miles.

Thus, I firmly believe this person is not here to learn about LOR.

Let me make this clear....

any newbie can come in and ask questions and we're here to help. The issue is not about support. It's about someone stealing and trolling.

wbottomley wrote:

Thus, I firmly believe this person is not here to learn about LOR.

Let me make this clear....

any newbie can come in and ask questions and we're here to help. The issue is not about support. It's about someone stealing and trolling.

I do believe, that person said the same thing!!

kingsislandtechservices wrote:

twinklestar2000 wrote:
I found it and commented on it. As I said I am not Raymond Gardner or ny_yankee_25. I am a female not a male. If you want proof email me on here and I can give you the proof that you need to believe so.

question I have about this:

if you are a female then what is up with your signature saying:

"A man is born alone and dies alone; and he experiences the good and bad consequences of his karma alone; and he goes alone to hell or the Supreme abode."

It is a quote by Chanakya. It has nothing to do with sex or gender. It is a quote about people in general regarding karma and life.

Don wrote:

Just my opinion ...

The only thing this thread is going to accomplish is scare away people who might have a question about Light-O-Rama, but are fearful of getting jumped on for whatever reason.

twinklestar2000 wrote:

kingsislandtechservices wrote:
twinklestar2000 wrote:

question I have about this:

if you are a female then what is up with your signature saying:

"A man is born alone and dies alone; and he experiences the good and bad consequences of his karma alone; and he goes alone to hell or the Supreme abode."

It is a quote by Chanakya. It has nothing to do with sex or gender. It is a quote about people in general regarding karma and life.

prove it by sending a pick to show your face with a pick taken tonight at around 10: 20 pm or so

A number of people have expressed their desire to move on, including the original poster of the original thread.

Sorry, but this thread is now closed.