Light-O-Rama Forums

That picture is stolen.

shfr26

Surfing4Dough wrote:

Wonder how long until admins delete twinkle-toes' account?

Never. It's a legitimate account. Human error caused it to show as "Deleted at User Request"

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Surfing4Dough

• twinklestar2000

• jimswinder

• Don

Top Posters In This Topic

LORAdmin wrote:

Human error caused it to show as "Deleted at User Request"

well...that creates a lot of questions????

Surfing4Dough wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
Jeff Millard wrote:
Was just reviewing William's account of the new member who was making passes at our beloved mega poster (like I have room to talk huh?) jim... HIS current account has several references to "Nanya" as did the ficticious member who broke Jim's heart... Coincidence? I think not.

Time out? C'mon, I'm surprised to see that there were that many posts and more than a couple thousand views. It's point was made, and it got put away.

Jeff

ya know...now looking back at her (his) avatar and "Christmas Display" picture, maybe he was sending us all a message and calling us names?

Jim, I guess you were just reading this book last night:
books?id=10cFAAAACAAJ&printsec=frontcover&img=1&zoom=1

:)
How could he... He is still reading this one...

Attached files 257847=14202-lilebook2.jpg

a "legit account" doesn't mean that it is a unique individual, that doesn't already have another legit account. They just don't have grounds to delete it. Can an admin comment on that?

Arnoldc wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
jimswinder wrote:
Jeff Millard wrote:
Was just reviewing William's account of the new member who was making passes at our beloved mega poster (like I have room to talk huh?) jim... HIS current account has several references to "Nanya" as did the ficticious member who broke Jim's heart... Coincidence? I think not.

Time out? C'mon, I'm surprised to see that there were that many posts and more than a couple thousand views. It's point was made, and it got put away.

Jeff

ya know...now looking back at her (his) avatar and "Christmas Display" picture, maybe he was sending us all a message and calling us names?

:)

Sorry, fixed that for you:
128956935580457904.jpg
the-little-engine-that-couldnt.jpg:P:P:P (kinda looks like the heap of your megatree)

Arnoldc wrote:

HEY!!!..there's some BIG words in that book!!!

Thanks for the laugh Arnold...I was laughing so hard tears came to my eyes!! LOL

Surfing4Dough wrote:

a "legit account" doesn't mean that it is a unique individual, that doesn't already have another legit account. They just don't have grounds to delete it. Can an admin comment on that?

There were several accounts that, because of human error, placed in the wrong permissions group. This account just happened to be the one that was noticed.

There is zero indication the referenced account is being used by another member.

jimswinder wrote:

Arnoldc wrote:

HEY!!!..there's some BIG words in there!!!

Thanks for the laugh Arnold...I was laughing so hard tears came to my eyes!! LOL
Glad you laughed! Was too easy.. :dude:

LORAdmin wrote:

There is zero indication the referenced account is being used by another member.

And I assume that can be proven by forum admins with IP addresses or something? Good to know if so.

Just seems to be way too many coincidences involved with that particular account (such as was mentioned by Jeff above).

Surfing4Dough wrote:

And I assume that can be proven by forum admins with IP addresses or something?  Good to know if so.

Just seems to be way too many coincidences involved with that particular account (such as was mentioned by Jeff above). 

Life is like that. Coincidences happen.

Guest wbottomley

For the record, I did not have that thread removed. As I understand, LOR was receiving some complaints about it. I don't know what those were but I have a speculation of what it could be.

But, I think the point was made very clear of how the community feels about this particular person.

not to hijack this thread (becasue I would NEVER do that!!)

but I just found out a weird thing with the forum...

if you "paste" a picture into your post (as opposed to attaching it)...

and then in another post you "paste" a different picture, that second picture will replace the first one you pasted and posted...

hence in ArnoldC's post, there is the picture of two chicks instead of "The Little Engine That Could" book...

or is it just me that is seeing this???

jimswinder wrote:

not to hijack this post (becasue I would NEVER do that!!)

and then in another post you "paste" a different picture, that second picture will replace the first one you pasted and posted...

hence in ArnoldC's post, there is the picture of two chicks instead of "The Little Engine That Could" book...

Keep dreaming (it is just you).

Surfing4Dough wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

NOOOOO it can't be!!!!

Look at post 30....what is the picture?

jimswinder wrote:

not to hijack this thread (becasue I would NEVER do that!!)

You lost me.. I see "The Little Engine That could" book.. As a matter of fact, i dont see any two chicks...... strange..

Surfing4Dough wrote:

Arnoldc wrote:
Surfing4Dough wrote:
jimswinder wrote:
Jeff Millard wrote:

Jeff

:P

Sorry, fixed that for you:
128956935580457904.jpg
the-little-engine-that-couldnt.jpg:P:P:P
ROFLMAO! Now that there is funny

Arnoldc wrote:

You lost me.. I see "The Little Engine That could" book.. As a matter of fact, i dont see any two chicks...... strange..

AAARgh...

come on...you're just playing with me aren't you?!?!?!

Guess I will check it out when I get home on another computer...

EDIT:

Ok..now I KNOW something is screwed up (besides me)....the "crashing train" picture did not show up on my computer until Arnold had posted a "reply" to it...

okay..time for me to get off this forum!!!

why did I just hear a collective *sigh*???

jimswinder wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
jimswinder wrote:

NOOOOO it can't be!!!!

Look at post 30....what is the picture?

nada, except for Arnold's smiley : :dude: