Light-O-Rama Forums

That picture is stolen.

shfr26

Nothing happen to my account. The LOR admin's messed up my account on error. And it was fixed late last night. And as I talk a cpl member on here that wanted proof to who I was I give them a legit accounts were they could look me up to see who I was. I am not the supposed "Yankee" I can guarantee that. I have no reason to lie or make up fictional truths. :P

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Surfing4Dough

• twinklestar2000

• jimswinder

• Don

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wbottomley

twinklestar2000 wrote:

Nothing happen to my account. The LOR admin's messed up my account on error. And it was fixed late last night. And as I talk a cpl member on here that wanted proof to who I was I give them a legit accounts were they could look me up to see who I was. I am not the supposed "Yankee" I can guarantee that. I have no reason to lie or make up fictional truths. :P

Tell us a little more about yourself. What got you interested in synchronized lighting?

Just ran across a cpl sites that have videos and photos of the lights that were very lovely. I myself don't have any desire to go through the whole setting it up process. But I have seen other people set some lighting displays up to decorate their yards along with the computer technical programs to run it with music. But personal the set up process and time involved is to much for me. It makes me so confused.

twinklestar2000 wrote:

Welcome to the forums. I am curious about the story behind your avatar and the photo of your display in your profile.

jimswinder wrote:

Arnoldc wrote:
You lost me.. I see "The Little Engine That could" book.. As a matter of fact, i dont see any two chicks...... strange..

AAARgh...

come on...you're just playing with me aren't you?!?!?!

Guess I will check it out when I get home on another computer...

EDIT:

Ok..now I KNOW something is screwed up (besides me)....the "crashing train" picture did not show up on my computer until Arnold had posted a "reply" to it...

okay..time for me to get off this forum!!!

why did I just hear a collective *sigh*???

At first I just posed the non-crashing train that couldn't, but seemed that it was removed (by mods?) and there was no pic. So I replaced it with the crashing train. For a while that was all that was there too (which is what arnold quoted). Now I see that both pics are included. ???

I have dealt with so many people in my life that r just down right ridiculous. I feel everyone has seen or known someone that just makes u ask urself what their problem is and y do they do the most stupidest things they do.

Surfing4Dough wrote:

twinklestar2000 wrote:

Welcome to the forums.  I am curious about the story behind your avatar and the photo of your display in your profile.  

Guest wbottomley

twinklestar2000 wrote:

Just ran across a cpl sites that have videos and photos of the lights that were very lovely. I myself don't have any desire to go through the whole setting it up process. But I have seen other people set some lighting displays up to decorate their yards along with the computer technical programs to run it with music. But personal the set up process and time involved is to much for me. It makes me so confused.

Why are you spending time here if it's too much?

I must have been tired last night, I should have figured that one out. I'm not a fan of texting, and not familiar with some of the abreviating.

wbottomley wrote:

twinklestar2000 wrote:

I was checking up on a couple things, that was all. Sorry.... :?

twinklestar2000 wrote:

I find it funny how you only comment on and in one post about "those stolen pics"... you have been mentioned on another posting about the sale.... but you never commented on it....

evan.a wrote:

twinklestar2000 wrote:

I find it funny how you only comment on and in one post about "those stolen pics"... you have been mentioned on another posting about the sale.... but you never commented on it....

What are you talking about I was mentioned on another posting about the sale? I am confused.....

Guest wbottomley

twinklestar2000 wrote:

wbottomley wrote:
twinklestar2000 wrote:

All I can say is "get a life!"

You only commented in this thread: http://forums.lightorama.com/view_user.php?id=30983&posts=1

You're fake just like the Facebook and Yahoo account. Anyone can make an account and say it's legit. I didn't bite, won't bite, and never will bite.

From now on, keep your PM's to yourself and not send them to me. I have chosen to put you on the ignore list. Which is the first person for me!:X

wbottomley wrote:

twinklestar2000 wrote:
wbottomley wrote:
twinklestar2000 wrote:

All I can say is "get a life!"

You only commented in this thread: http://forums.lightorama.com/view_user.php?id=30983&posts=1

You're fake just like the Facebook and Yahoo account. Anyone can make an account and say it's legit. I didn't bite, won't bite, and never will bite.

From now on, keep your PM's to yourself and not send them to me. I have chosen to put you on the ignore list. Which is the first person for me!:X

That is your personal right too put me on ignore. And as for you supposedly saying my accounts are fake. I have already told several people on here that I have no problem showing my webcam or even giving them my cell phone # to prove I am a female and not a male or even "Yankee". But everyone has a right to their own opinion on here. It honestly does not hurt me feelings at all. Was just trying to be nice and polite about being truthful.

evan.a wrote:

here's the thread. http://forums.lightorama.com/forum25/27352.html. it only seems to me that your hellbent on "those stolen pics" post.

Page displays

Not Found

The requested URL /forum25/27352.html. was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.