Light-O-Rama Forums

That picture is stolen.

shfr26

forum says this thread was moved. I can not read it, says to login, but I already am. Whats up??? Where did it move to?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Surfing4Dough

• twinklestar2000

• jimswinder

• Don

Top Posters In This Topic

Don Gillespie wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
What did you guys do now to [Foul Language Used] of the LOR Gods???

Why do you blame us :):P we think it was you LOL :P

I'm almost sure it was!:P

It seems that it is usually done this way when an overnight mod is holding it for Dan to review in the morning, for him to decide if it needs locked up or can be reopened, or deleted altogether. I think of it as a thread being put in TOC.

There's nothing like being put in time out!! If ya'll can't play nice then nobody gets to play!! :shock

Guest Don Gillespie

Donny M. Carter wrote:

There's nothing like being put in time out!! If ya'll can't play nice then nobody gets to play!! :shock

Thats just great a bunch of 50 year olds on a time out :) what will they think of next LOL

I didn't get a chance to look at the forum last night, so missed all the intrigue.

If Twinkle-whatever is legit, i'm sure she'l be back. I got the sense from early postings she was a little put-off by some of the comments.

As far as NYY, time to simply ignore all of his BS, rather than give him the sick satisfaction of being mentioned...he's starved for attention, and better left off in his own little corner by himself.

Just my two cents. :cool:

DonFL wrote:

As far as NYY, time to simply ignore all of his BS, rather than give him the sick satisfaction of being mentioned...

and yet...you mention him.... :)

---------------------------Captain Obvious

jimswinder wrote:

DonFL wrote:
As far as NYY, time to simply ignore all of his BS, rather than give him the sick satisfaction of being mentioned...

I couldn't be too cryptic or you would't have understood...:P:P:P:D:D:D

DonFL wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
DonFL wrote:

I couldn't be too cryptic or you would't have understood...:P:P:P:D:D:D

ahhhh...see...you DO care!!! :)

Jeff Millard wrote:

Was just reviewing William's account of the new member who was making passes at our beloved mega poster (like I have room to talk huh?) jim... HIS current account has several references to "Nanya" as did the ficticious member who broke Jim's heart... Coincidence? I think not.

Jeff

I always thought that those that made fake accounts were usually banished by forum members?

Oh wait, that already happened. :]

N.A.N.Y.A.

Now
A
New
York
A_____ (Hmmm...can't think of anything family friendly that starts with "A". :))

Jeff Millard wrote:

Was just reviewing William's account of the new member who was making passes at our beloved mega poster (like I have room to talk huh?) jim... HIS current account has several references to "Nanya" as did the ficticious member who broke Jim's heart... Coincidence? I think not.

ya know...now looking back at her (his) avatar and "Christmas Display" picture, maybe he was sending us all a message and calling us names?

jimswinder wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:

Time out? C'mon, I'm surprised to see that there were that many posts and more than a couple thousand views. It's point was made, and it got put away.

Jeff

ya know...now looking back at her (his) avatar and "Christmas Display" picture, maybe he was sending us all a message and calling us names?

Jim, I guess you were just reading this book last night:
books?id=10cFAAAACAAJ&printsec=frontcover&img=1&zoom=1

:)

Surfing4Dough wrote

Jim, I guess you were just reading this book last night:
books?id=10cFAAAACAAJ&printsec=frontcover&img=1&zoom=1

:)

reading it???

My pen name is Monique!!! :shock:

Okay...so I am the illegitimate son of Captain Obvious....