Light-O-Rama Forums

Other Hobbies?

jjdurrant

Right now my wife and I are into Cowboy action shooting, I also fly RC airplanes, build weird stuff in my garage, Cast my own bullets, reload, tinker and now add LOR to the list... I'm sure I forgot a few... regardless they are all fun and expensive...:shock:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jjdurrant

• Melvin Stoddard

• Max-Paul

• TJ Hvasta

Charles Nafziger wrote:

Right now my wife and I are into Cowboy action shooting, I also fly RC airplanes, build weird stuff in my garage, Cast my own bullets, reload, tinker and now add LOR to the list... I'm sure I forgot a few... regardless they are all fun and expensive...:shock:

Shoot, cast and fly RC. Shame we dont live closer. I think we could have a blast together with our hobby addictions.

Max-Paul wrote:

Charles Nafziger wrote:

Shoot, cast and fly RC. Shame we dont live closer. I think we could have a blast together with our hobby addictions.

Anytime you make it out this way give me a shout and I'll spot ya' the gear to go play Cowboy with us! If any of my planes are flyable (I've been known to re-kit them on occasion) we can burn some nitro!! :]