• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jjdurrant

• Melvin Stoddard

• Max-Paul

• TJ Hvasta

Other Hobbies? You mean there are actually people out there who have other hobbies? I mean other than laughing at Jim and picking on Max of course... I'm trying to think of when I'd even have the time for other hobbies...

Well I have a couple of other hobbies, Model Railroading HO scale and 1.5" live steam. I also do RC Naval Combat where we actually shoot BB's at each others ships to try to sink them. You got to love it!

Jeremy B

My RC Naval Combat Site: http://www.brownchristmaslightshow.com/rc-naval-combat.html

I do, web design, programing, graphic design, 3D modeling and animation, video production and editing, photography and photo editing.

I am also president of my college student chapter of ACM (basically where the commuter club), which makes me part of student government. President of the computer science honor society. Programing team member. Orientation team leader, and planing comity member. Newman club member (catholic campus ministry), retreat leader,and retreat planing comity member.

As for work... I work on campus in an admissions office, do video editing and web design for a local conservative political organization, and do some free lance multi media work.

Along with 16 credit semesters.... So its been a very busy year for me lol!

Kevin Holcomb wrote:

I have just gotten into the lights the past couple years, so it's only a seasonal hobby right now. I also like to do woodwork, and a hobby that the whole family likes to do is geocaching. http://www.lumberjocks.com http://www.geocaching.com

What do you know another Cacher!!!!

LOR has taken most of my spare time the last (almost) 2 years.

We host a couple of big BBQs a couple times a year.

Computers take a lot of time as well.

I used to scuba dive about 70 dives a year, mostly local. This year I've been out maybe 3 times after the ice diving season. I've been busy landscaping and sequencing and fixing my mistakes. This January and Febuary, I plan on taking a break from the lights and get back under the ice.

I used to scuba dive about 70 dives a year, mostly local. This year I've been out maybe 3 times after the ice diving season. I've been busy landscaping and sequencing and fixing my mistakes. This January and Febuary, I plan on taking a break from the lights and get back under the ice.

DIY mobile audio...
Active crossovers, time alignment, separate amplifier for each driver (speaker), selecting each driver based on its performance and response, etc.

I don't think you can go to a retail store or shop and buy anything that I have in my car (or on the shelf... "just in case") :)

While reaching very realistic volume levels, my car doesn't necessarily go "boom"... but it will make your hair tingle with the right program material. :cool:

It is all about quality... and enjoying the pursuit of it. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Well as you can see by my name Wallleyes and living in Mn i used to fish fish fish.I hardly get out fishing anymore but hope to more next year.Thats if i can stay away from buying lights and controllers.