• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jjdurrant

• Melvin Stoddard

• Max-Paul

• TJ Hvasta

Well I do like my big boom stick and my smaller ones too. Ok, I am talking about my 50 BMG rifle that I reload for. My AR-15 and my 9mm pistol that I also reload for both. And then there is the shoot club fee. But I think that the shooting hobby might be cheaper, but not by much. :)

Well, I fly for a living, ride my Ninja 600 and Yamaha 750, shoot my HK .40ASP, rip DVD's for my iPods, try to get my wife to go with me on trips, and fly across the country to fix my parents computers.. and if there is any free time, I play Disney's Pirates Online.

TJ Hvasta wrote:

Well, I fly for a living, ride my Ninja 600 and Yamaha 750, shoot my HK .40ASP, rip DVD's for my iPods, try to get my wife to go with me on trips, and fly across the country to fix my parents computers.. and if there is any free time, I play Disney's Pirates Online.

Commerical airline pilot?

My other major hobby is flying. I am a pilot with 200 hours and that takes a lot of my time and money. I also golf quite a bit in the spring and summer months. I tend to work on my display and do home remodeling projects at other times of the year. Plus I ski/snowboard in the winters and I used to windsurf/kitesurf in the spring/summer but haven't done that much since we had kids. Too many things to do, so little time to do them. And this thing called work sucks 40 hours out of my week.

Really don't have much extra time but I do have a large koi pond and raise them, alot of work during the two or three spawnings a year. It may seem odd that I really love to fish too.

I have been a soccer coach for a recreational league (AYSO) for 6 years. I have coached all three of my kids and over 100+ kids in the community.

www.coachlarsensoccer.com

Hobbies....Hmmmm....

Well, I am a Regional Manager for a large corporation, and I cover Florida, Alabama, Georgia, and Puerto Rico...I am also the Sergeant of the Reserve Unit for the Alachua County Sheriff's Office in Gainesville, FL. I also own a small lawn care company that I operate on the weekends...

So, I guess my other hobbies would be:

• Staying in hotel rooms 100+ nights per year
  • Meeting people that like to drive really fast
  • Riding zero-turn lawn mowers

Man - what a life!!!!

I collect Jimmy Stewart memorabilia...

Ride my Harley...

Play goalie in a co-ed soccer league once a week...

Remodel houses...

I also race RC cars, I have about 12 in the basement, I go fishing just about every weekend in the summer and ice fishing in the winter, Just waiting for the snow, to my sleds out now!!

Wife says I have too many hobbies!!

Attached files 219426=12180-P1010017.JPG

Max-Paul wrote:

Well I do like my big boom stick and my smaller ones too. Ok, I am talking about my 50 BMG rifle that I reload for. My AR-15 and my 9mm pistol that I also reload for both. And then there is the shoot club fee. But I think that the shooting hobby might be cheaper, but not by much. :)

OMG, I thought LOR was an expensive hobby, I would hate to think what it costs to reload that 50 cal stuff!!

That stuff goes for $3 - $4 per round around here; when you can find it. Thats one expensive trigger pull.

Melvin Stoddard wrote:

I work on christmas stuff most of the year. But come May, June, July, and early Aug, DRUM CORPS

We love our annual visit to Kalamzoo, Michigan to watch the DCI competition held at WMU!

I have never been to the Kalamzoo show. Went to Indianapolis couple years ago, and go to as many shows around this part of the country. I try to go to about six or seven show. I also have the fan network, which i get about ten live shows usally on the weekend. have a bungh of friends over.

I have never been to the Kalamzoo show. Went to Indianapolis couple years ago, and go to as many shows around this part of the country. I try to go to about six or seven show. I also have the fan network, which i get about ten live shows usally on the weekend. have a bungh of friends over.