Light-O-Rama Forums

Will there be a Mega LOR sale?

eldoradoboy

And 4 am for me :)

ukoberon wrote:

Tim Dorr wrote:
Elmer From Morristown TN wrote:
Febuary 28th starting at 1400hrs

1400hrs (2PM) Eastern. !300 for us in the midwest. Noon for those in the mountains. And 11am for those on the sunny west coast.

And 7pm for me here

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lightzilla

• LightORamaDan

• taybrynn

• eldoradoboy

LightEnthusiast wrote:

And 4 am for me :)

ukoberon wrote:
Tim Dorr wrote:
Elmer From Morristown TN wrote:
Febuary 28th starting at 1400hrs

1400hrs (2PM) Eastern. !300 for us in the midwest. Noon for those in the mountains. And 11am for those on the sunny west coast.

And 7pm for me here

Better set a very loud alarm so you're up and at your computer in plenty of time;)

Dan,

Prior to the secret sale, will you be announcing the items that will be included in the sale and/or the sale prices?

Thx,
Scott

Thanks ... I found that comment (from Dan) on PC ...

I hope we have the sale page in place before the sale so people can see what items are going to be on sale and perhaps the prices but we do not actually know that today. There will be lots of PC controllers, including kits, preassembled and ReadyToGo.. Also LOR1602s and some other stuff TBD.

For whatever the reason, we are apparently not going to know whats in the sale or what the prices will be till Saturday.

There must be something special to surprise us with ... lets think along those lines ...

Wonder if we'll be able to get the "solder yourself" kit with low-powered heatsinks? I'm doing 4 more arches and 30-40 more 50 light snowflakes this year so I only need the low-powered controllers.

Drats, I didn't catch that bit about the HP HS. So, I thought that Dan had jacked up the price of the Kit with the LP HS. So, did a panic buy of two kits. I suppose I will need to call Dan tomorrow and see what the story is. Maybe there are no kits with the LP HS. Oh, well, one way or another, got two kits coming in the next week.

Going to learn to read better the different kits. Wonder if that is the extent of the list.

Max

Jeff Folejewski wrote:

Wonder if we'll be able to get the "solder yourself" kit with low-powered heatsinks? I'm doing 4 more arches and 30-40 more 50 light snowflakes this year so I only need the low-powered controllers.

Jeff,

It's an Inventory Reduction sale of items LOR needs to reduce prior to the end of their tax year, so not everything is on sale, only certain items. They do have the PC kit with high power heat sinks included for about $105. Just about everything will be on sale in June, though.

I was hoping the same. When the June sale comes and the kits arrive as late as September time is too precious to spend on kits. I have time now.

The Feb. sale is always an inventory reduction. I think the prices are great and wish everyone the best of luck. I am going to wait till June to purchase because, well just because.

Thanks Dan for having the sale and for all you do for us. I am so happy that I chose LOR years ago and have never had a second thought.

NOW GET US SOME YARD SIGNS!!! Oh and at a good price for all the advertising you will receive.:)

Thank You

Max-Paul wrote:

Drats, I didn't catch that bit about the HP HS. So, I thought that Dan had jacked up the price of the Kit with the LP HS. So, did a panic buy of two kits. I suppose I will need to call Dan tomorrow and see what the story is. Maybe there are no kits with the LP HS. Oh, well, one way or another, got two kits coming in the next week.

Going to learn to read better the different kits. Wonder if that is the extent of the list.

Max

Max

Send an email to orders@lightorama.com and explain your mistake. They will do something to straighten it out.

Dan

Thanks Dan,

I didn't see this before I called. I talked a very nice gent and asked if any of the LP HS CBT16PC kits were going to be in the sale Saturday. He replied he did not know, but would be willing to hold shipping my order till Monday. Thus if any do show up in the inventory sale that I could purchase them and cancel my order from Thrusday evening. I also received an e-mail from Mary asking if I wanted to upgrade my software only purchase from January to a full fledge Starter Kit. I have replied to her that I surely am greateful that she saw this and I took her up on the offer.

Thanks Dan and crew

Great equipment and great service. I am hooked and will be back for more as funds become available.

Max