• taybrynn

• eldoradoboy

lightzilla wrote:

NWSanta wrote:
......is killing me!

How many controllers you looking for?

2 CTB16PC , 1 DC Board, and 2 ELLs
:D

It was cross posted to all the forums last February also. And some people here on the LOR forum wondered why they didn't get their order before the limited inventory items ran out.

It was because some folks were trying to boost their egos by being the first to post about the sale on all the other forums. If folks want to know about LOR, they should visit the official LOR forum for their news and support.

If I don't get what I want in the February sale, I'll get it at the spring sale. The prices will be close to same (they were last year anyway). No big deal.

Well that light bulb going shhhhh on the LOR web site says that it starts Feb.18 at 2pm ET, but it also says it starts at 2pm ET on the 28th. Mistake?

lightzilla wrote:

Well that light bulb going shhhhh on the LOR web site says that it starts Feb.18 at 2pm ET, but it also says it starts at 2pm ET on the 28th. Mistake?

That blasted little light bulb guy just can't keep a secret. I made a quick phone call and he now has the date correct! :D

Dan

LightORamaDan wrote:

lightzilla wrote:

That blasted little light bulb guy just can't keep a secret. I made a quick phone call and he now has the date correct! :D

Dan

He is still going from the 18th to the 28th

I did not read all of the posts in this thread but I did see some (shortly before this one) and will give a little history.

I actually got a lot of flack last year from people for not sending out an email notice about the sale. I do not plan on sending out an email this year but I did start a little earlier and I do have it posted in this forum, PC and I posted it on our home page.

I think we will have as much stock if not a little more in the sale than we did last year... However as was mentioned, the Summer Sale has unlimited quantities and the prices are almost as low as the prices in the Secret Sale so if you miss out during the secret sale you guaranteed to get stuff in the Summer Sale.

Like it was last year, there will be a special Secret Sale Page which has all the sale items on it. The regular pages will NOT have sale prices listed. It will be obvious when you are on the secret page, the little light bulb snitch will be there!

Dan

lightzilla wrote:

LightORamaDan wrote:
lightzilla wrote:

Dan

He is still going from the 18th to the 28th

Try your browser's refresh button. You probably have the old image cached.

Robin wrote:

Yeah well personally I think when the sale is here we need to let everyone know,

TWO WEEKS AFTER WE GET OUR ORDER IN!!

Man if they aren't members here let them pound sand!

We will see how things to this year. Last year year people called and said things like "I am a good customer, have purchased lots of stuff and believe that you should have told your good customers about the sale".... I did sympathise with some of these people but believe that I did the right thing.

If I sent out a general email there would be a TON of disappointed people not just a few. Even without an email some things sold out in hours last year. Other things dragged on for a couple of days BUT if I had sent out an email I believe about 100 times as many people would have known about the sale. We cause problems with the Yahoo sever as it was.

The people who are checking the forms now are the die hards ( or are dangerously insane;)) and deserve a sale. I would tell a friend about the sale...

Dan

LightORamaDan wrote:

Robin wrote:
Yeah well personally I think when the sale is here we need to let everyone know,

We will see how things to this year. Last year year people called and said things like "I am a good customer, have purchased lots of stuff and believe that you should have told your good customers about the sale".... I did sympathise with some of these people but believe that I did the right thing.

If I sent out a general email there would be a TON of disappointed people not just a few. Even without an email some things sold out in hours last year. Other things dragged on for a couple of days BUT if I had sent out an email I believe about 100 times as many people would have known about the sale. We cause problems with the Yahoo sever as it was.

The people who are checking the forms now are the die hards ( or are dangerously insane;)) and deserve a sale. I would tell a friend about the sale...

Dan

I would tell a friend about the sale...

only if they had dial up

LightORamaDan wrote:

Robin wrote:

We will see how things to this year. Last year year people called and said things like "I am a good customer, have purchased lots of stuff and believe that you should have told your good customers about the sale".... I did sympathise with some of these people but believe that I did the right thing.

Dan

"Dangerously insane"....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is by far my all time favorite name for us freaks!

I'm gonna reach out on a limb here and ask if by any chance some of the new products will be on sale during this time around? ....mainly the DIO32

LightORamaDan wrote:

Dan

Well if I miss this sale I would still be dangerously insane because I am going to order regardless. O before I forget tell Mrs M.Baldwin. thank you for clearing up the issue with the credit card. I had nothing but supper great service since switching to LOR....

Now back to being insane.....I may not be able to buy during Junes sale...I may be without work then....so from now until then I will buy the few controllers I need.

I have 5 now with two more needed....will 3 because I am sending 1 as a gift to a friend. I guess I could buy the software now for my friend.

This die-hard LOR fan says thanks again Dan !

We know your trying to do the right thing and that's on a lot of levels, so we sure appreciate it and your excellent products.

Scott