• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lightzilla

• LightORamaDan

• taybrynn

• eldoradoboy

LOR is quite possibly the best company I have ever dealt with. The main reason is because their customer service is unlike anything I have ever seen before, but another reason is because they ship in about 10 minutes. I ordered an iDMX from them about a month ago on a Wednesday afternoon. On Friday morning is was on my front door step.

Now, with that being said, they are shipping A LOT of items from this sale I am sure, so it may take a little longer. I would say you should have your stuff in about a week...if not sooner.

Cant remember what thread on which forum. But someone asked the same question about when it would ship. Someone replied and presume it was someone from LOR. That shipments would start on Monday for those who got in first, and that it might take a couple of weeks to get all of it out the door. So the slow pokes might have a week or two before it ships. Then if it is going ground, another week.

At least this is what I took from the post..

Max

Thanks max for that, I was right at 1 minute into the sale is when i finished my order. So i hoping it will get here next week!!!

New totals on inventory left...

CTB16PC- Ready To Go- 244
LOR1602W- 199
CTB16PC Complete Package- 149
Card Assembled Complete Package- 118
CTB16PC Kit- 135

my budget is already regretting it. 6 controllers. Now I have to go buy more lights. Menards has pallets hidden in the upstairs area's. Hope I get them before the weeks out so I can play.

That was great to watch the totals go down.... Glad I got in right at the beginning. Thanks again Dan!!

Even though it's only 2 controllers my neighbor and I can't wait to get them going!!!
-Evan

I missed this sale last year as I did not know about it. Not this year! Bought 96 more channels in the first 5 minutes, giving me 176 channels for my second year. Yes, yes, I too am an addict!!!

Thanks Dan and LOR for the sale and excellent service!

Anybody else hoping these arrive when their spouse is not home? He He!

Corey

What luck! I was at a wedding reception this evening - decided to come home instead of attending the after-party. Opened my email, spotted the sale, and got 4 of the 8 remaining complete kits unassembled. Within 10 more minutes or so, they were all gone! This'll bump me up to 128 channels!

Hmmm...let's see...I could do my taxes...or start preparing some sequences. What's more important? Ah, I can get that 6 month tax extension!!! :D

I am living proof that you CAN buy controllers from LOR using an iPhone while pulled off the side of the freeway :)

2 PC controllers board assembled.. and 1 of the showtime (so I can install an MP3 card)

im hoping I get to actually use my LOR this year... work schedule didnt allow for a display in 2008...

however if I have to travel for christmas season of 2009.. LOR might have its very first ever animated Hotel room...

ill be at 160 channels.. now time to get sequencing
-Christopher

Looks like I picked an easy one to get hold of. On line at 30 seconds after 1PM this Saturday my time (Wisconsin, Central) and got 4 CTB16PC Ready to Go. Done deal and back off within 5 minutes and still plenty left today. So expect we'll see a package from LOR by weeks end.

Thanks Dan

I was going to go the CTB16PC- Complete route but when the Ready to Go came up under $200 went that route instead. $30 more but plug in play, same as the 1602 basically.

Lenny

Not to through a monkey wrench in everyone's plans, but we are in the middle of a terrible nor-eastern on the east coast. Jersey, by me at least, got 12 inches, so I am sure Dan, in upstate NY, got even more. I bet they aren't fulfilling orders today, and if they are UPS ain't happy about gettings them.

Weather always screws up our plans!!!!!!:)

Ponddude wrote:

Not to through a monkey wrench in everyone's plans, but we are in the middle of a terrible nor-eastern on the east coast. Jersey, by me at least, got 12 inches, so I am sure Dan, in upstate NY, got even more. I bet they aren't fulfilling orders today, and if they are UPS ain't happy about gettings them.

Weather always screws up our plans!!!!!!:)

Actually we are lucking out up here as far as the weather is concerned. We are usually hit harder than NJ but seems like the weather gods have looked favorably upon us!

As far as shipping... We will start tomorrow. I said we would start today but I was reminded that we should give things a day to get all order change request (like add a starter package or an adapter, etc....) made prior to starting to ship. This way we do not need to ship a second time.

It will take a couple of weeks to ship this all out. The sale went well. Even before we sent out the email we were ahead of last year but we had 50% more stock in this sale so all I can say is THANKS!

Dan

Dan:
Is there any way to double check that my order did go through?
I was bowling State here and my wife took care of it from a laptop while she watched.
Wasn't even our laptop now that I think about it. She was running brackets and just used the one she had up for those. I ordered 3 CTB16PC- Ready To Go.
Thanks.

Lenny