Light-O-Rama Forums

Will there be a Mega LOR sale?

eldoradoboy

taybrynn wrote:

This die-hard LOR fan says thanks again Dan !

We know your trying to do the right thing and that's on a lot of levels, so we sure appreciate it and your excellent products.

Scott

You got that right.

Scott of the North...I might as well put my name too.

Two Scott's in a row.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lightzilla

• LightORamaDan

• taybrynn

• eldoradoboy

Dan,

Thank you for once again having the spring sale. What payment methods will you accept during the sale. Will it be CC only or can payment be made by check? If it is CC only do you accept the prepaid Visa/ Mc. Cards?

the little snitch?? Dan your your light bulb buddy now has a cool name! "Snitch"

The yahoo server has been fixed for this year correct??

On second thought it was quite fun shutting it down for a bit! I am sure the Yahoo Geek techs were wondering who the heck the "dangerously-insane" people were freaking out their servers!

server_room.jpg

Tell a friend? What is that? In case you haven't heard or live under a rock according to a select few on PC I have no friends. Only Worshipers!!!!! :shock::D:D:D

Oh and for some reason I really, really, really like the number 28.

Alan Roten wrote:

Dan,

Thank you for once again having the spring sale. What payment methods will you accept during the sale. Will it be CC only or can payment be made by check? If it is CC only do you accept the prepaid Visa/ Mc. Cards?

Checks can be used with phone in orders. We do accept prepaid Visa and MC... The prepaid look the same to us, we cannot tell the difference.

Dan

So you guys will be taking phone orders for this sale as well? or is it strictly online sales?
Figures I'm going to be on the road on that day to visit relatives....
-Evan

Elmer From Morristown TN wrote:

Febuary 28th starting at 1400hrs

1400hrs (2PM) Eastern. !300 for us in the midwest. Noon for those in the mountains. And 11am for those on the sunny west coast.

Tim Dorr wrote:

1400hrs (2PM) Eastern. !300 for us in the midwest. Noon for those in the mountains. And 11am for those on the sunny west coast.

And 7pm for me here in Doncaster - United Kingdom!:dude:

Tim Dorr wrote:

HAHAHA - you said sunny west coast - more like wet coast

Dr. Jones wrote:

HAHAHA - you said sunny west coast - more like wet coast

People unfamiliar with the climate of our state think it's sunny all the time. But here's a quote from Wikipedia: "Much of the state has a Mediterranean climate, with cool, rainy winters and dry summers."

Thus, the GFCI issues, as it usually starts raining sometime in December.

Last year around this time when Dan announced the "Secret Sale" there were some changes to the Regular Sale prices. I seem to remember the prices were lowered to new Regular Sale prices and were lowered about $10.00 for the controllers or controller kits.........Would it be wrong of us to assume that Dan would be generous enough to do the same this year?