Light-O-Rama Forums

Break the record?

shfr26

Yes, 166, but I guess that was around the time of the split. If we can't break that ,you are right. Just keep this going the rest of the year. That should break some kinda record. Maybe Dan can get a new line on the bottom for longest forum??:):)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shfr26

• Frank A.

• redsea300

• Surfing4Dough

For most users on the forums at once. On the front page of the forums, near the bottom of the page it lists (as of 4:58 pm today):

27 users online (16 members, 11 guests, 0 invisible). The most users ever online was 166 on Sun Dec 17th, 2006

There will be an attempt to break the record tomorrow morning. We'll see...

shfr26 wrote:

Yes, 166, but I guess that was around the time of the split. If we can't break that ,you are right. Just keep this going the rest of the year. That should break some kinda record. Maybe Dan can get a new line on the bottom for longest forum??:):)

When you sort the columns of the forums by "replies," this thread has the second most. The I need a Zara Radio Guru to consult thread is the only one listed as having more--158. Not sure how far back threads are saved on this list though, so not sure if that has the most ever or not. We will smash that!! By tomorrow at 10AM!!

This post is reply #137.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! Well here it is 500 A.M ,my grand daughter woke me up about 20 minutes ago, so being a good Grandpa, I got up, got dressed, went to living room, and she went back to bed, go figure. Oh well, hope everybody has a great Christmas, I need to get some coffee, see you all at 1000 for the record!

shfr26 wrote:

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! Well here it is 500 A.M ,my grand daughter woke me up about 20 minutes ago, so being a good Grandpa, I got up, got dressed, went to living room, and she went back to bed, go figure. Oh well, hope everybody has a great Christmas, I need to get some coffee, see you all at 1000 for the record!

LOL!!!

Me too! For us, the granddaughter hit at 4:30, crawled into bed with us, then tossed and turned. Our feet hit the floor at 5:00, and here we are. She's back in bed.

Maybe its something in the water . . . hmmmmm.

Cray

Well Jeff, having my first cup of coffee tring to wake up, Unlike alot of you I have no kids, me and my wife live about 500 miles from our nearest family,so thank you pete for getting this started on christmas day, and thank you jeff for keeping it going. it feels like I have anouther family to visit this morning.

Good morning to all, and Merry Christmas. Santa must be stuck in traffic, hasn't showed up here. But I do here a cladder up stairs. Feeling good about getting close this time to record. See you all in a few.

Good Morning and Merry Christmas.

My Daddy queue is a little long, but I will stay logged in.

And not a single toy tied down with a dozen of those crazy twist ties!

Merry Christmas from snowy Minnesota - which when you think about it is kind of redundant I suppose. Just got the, ahem, good news that Sharon's family Christmas is still on for today. Looks like I'll have to clear the driveway as soon as the plow comes by to do the street. Bah humbug! At least it's warm...

Guest Don Gillespie

Canada is here :D same as everyone else granddaughter had to get up, to excited about the big day

good luck on the record and Merry Christmas

Hope the rest of the Canadians get on board

Good morning

Merry

Christmas

"The date:

Christmas Morning,

the time:

10:00AM to 10:05AM

Eastern"

Frank A. and Lina F. are here from the Buckeye

Ho Ho Ho:)