Light-O-Rama Forums

Break the record?

shfr26

Sorry I could not make it. Spent the last 48 hrs at the Station. As for Christmas Day, don't think that will happen either but I will carry the banner as well.

Back to shoveling!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shfr26

• Frank A.

• redsea300

• Surfing4Dough

I was there for the last try and will be here on christmas too, By the Jeff.... I love the motavation, between you and Pete, we should smash the record!!!!!!!

chris mashburn wrote:

I was there for the last try and will be here on christmas too, By the Jeff.... I love the motavation, between you and Pete, we should smash the record!!!!!!!

Thanks Chris, Just friendly chit- chat. , BTW, should have video up by tomorrow.

Jeff Millard wrote:

ItsMeBobO wrote:
Dan could help us break the record with a promotion....

I'd settle for a tour of the LOR facility the next time I visit Lake George (The week prior to Labor Day, 2010) I've seen the pictures, now to witness the magic in person!

That there'd be a real Christmas Present! :cool:

Jeff

PS look at the sig look at the sig look at the sig! JUST DO IT!

If we do it, I vote for you to go!!!!!!!!

For those who have a BB or Smart phone....set up a calender reminder. I have to otherwise I will forget. My phone is always next to me.

supp_calendar20080609.jpg

toddmoon wrote:

So if I log in earlier in the morning and stay logged in will the system log me out if I do not have any activity later in the morning?

All you have to do is log on and you are counted.

Surfing4Dough wrote:

Can anybody comment on the day of the record in 2006? Was that an intentional record attempt or was the site just booming that day?

I just looked through the pages of this thread and found that everybody joined 2007 or after (I assume these are accurate). Where did the 160+ people from the "old days" go?

I think I know why... and I could be part to blame along with Marty Slack. That was the morning that CBS Sunday Morning ran the story on our displays (Bill Geist)

http://www.picktownlights.com/cbs-video.htm

Rob LaRe wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
Can anybody comment on the day of the record in 2006? Was that an intentional record attempt or was the site just booming that day?

I just looked through the pages of this thread and found that everybody joined 2007 or after (I assume these are accurate). Where did the 160+ people from the "old days" go?

I think I know why... and I could be part to blame along with Marty Slack. That was the morning that CBS Sunday Morning ran the story on our displays (Bill Geist)

http://www.picktownlights.com/cbs-video.htm

Exactly what I hoped to learn when I asked my question. Thanks Rob! I figured there was an interesting story to all this. Greatly enjoyed seeing the CBS video. So this, combined with what somebody above shared about this being before LOR forums split off of PC forums, and there you have it...166 users for a record!

If we hope to beat that, somebody better get their display on CBS Christmas morning and mention the LOR forums! (Wait, do 166 people even watch the CBS morning show anymore?!? Especially on Xmas morning?) I wonder what the true LOR forum record is (rather than the LOR/PC record)?

So what is this a record for the most pages on the Lor forum? So what is the actual amount of people logged in on any given day? Is it the 166?