Light-O-Rama Forums

Break the record?

shfr26

Right now I'm trying to get another sign painted, because nobody sees the other one. So get it painted, post stuff here, repair display from wind storm, and figure out how to copy only part of a quote so I do not have to post the whole thing. I will copy and paste all over the place once I figure out how!!!!!!!!! Be right back must paint.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shfr26

• Frank A.

• redsea300

• Surfing4Dough

Jeff

going off for awhile

gort some traveling this afternoon/evening

any chance of you posting the equipment your using

be nice to research the video stuff

Frank A.:P

Jeff Millard wrote:

...I'll be there even if I forget!

Jeff

What do you mean "if I forget"?!? How could you forget about "family"?!? :P

Jeff Millard wrote:
... You can't tell me people wouldn't be willing to log on and say hi for a short 5 minute window Friday morning at 10am Eastern. Be there and you are square. Or, if you'd rather whine than support your fellow nerdo Christmas light blinkin' LOR using thoroughly addicted hobby members by spending all you time with your family. We are your family! Support or perish!
Let's do it! Git 'er done. Show your membership in this rag-tag group of show-offs ever gathered. JUST DO IT!

Jeff

What is sad is that there are more users on now, at just a random time, than there was before when we were actually trying to break the record this AM between 9-12.

38 users online (23 members, 15 guests, 0 invisible) at 2:21pm est 12/19/09

No problem, Speaking of quotes, on criminal minds last night the said "The errors of the past make for the wisdom of the future", Kinda like doing this crazy LOR stuff??

Surfing4Dough wrote:

Anybody want to make predictions of how many people we will top out at during that time?

ItsMeBobO wrote:
Christmas morning? Is there a least members online counter we can look into?

My prediction is 13, and probably half of those will just be logged in but not at their computer and posting.

If we break 20 I would be shocked. :shock:

Too bad we didn't get everyone together. Look how many are online now 7:55pm MST

52 users online (23 members, 29 guests, 0 invisible). The most users ever online was 166 on Sat Dec 16th, 2006

Dan could help us break the record with a promotion. It would build up interest.

Like maybe...

Everyone who posts to a particular thread between the hours of 8 and 10 on xDay gets

additional $xx off an order over $xx
or
is in a drawing for something.

As far as Christmas attempt goes.. .my wife would boot me out if I wanted to sit at the computer instead of having family time on that morning.. and the eve before.

Good morning

"The date: Christmas Morning, the time: 10:00AM to 10:05AM Eastern"

make the wife a part of signing on

have her initiate the 10:00am break the record

as a matter of fact have the better half sign in

and register herself

I like that ---- I think that will be doable at our place

Frank A.:)