Light-O-Rama Forums

Basics of getting started

Sam house

4 hours ago, tlogan said:

Now my issue is I’m trying to reassign some of the channels to different lights and it doesn’t seem to be taking.

FWIW if you are doubling channels you would need to use the SAME AS Prop config.  if you assign 2 props to the same channel the system will balk at it.  

I got it sorted out. And yes I am using the same as prop configuration akd working well. Thanks a lot guys. 

I’ve got 6 sequences that seem to be working well in my preview. I do want to modify some of the effect on a few channels which I couldn’t quite figure out. Which effects do you guys use most for this?

Also want to start running these sequences in a show and start the setup process outside  this weekend and really start testing this.   I’ve read through all the material on setting up show but it’s still unclear to me how to do this?  Go to toll bar and use show editior or schedule editor? What steps to do from there?

This series of videos is a great place to learn about S5. Here are a few examples relevant to your question.

Yeah.thanks everyone for your help!   I got it all sorted out and have a show scheduled and enameled to start.  Is there a way to have all channels stay on except for one of the channels (which is strobes) after the show has finished?