Light-O-Rama Forums

Controlling LED Smoke Machine with XLR input

filetme

It was purchased for me so I am trying to figure out make/model.  Nothing on the unit and the documentation is a one pager with the DMX channel information I provided earlier.

Tried through the sequencer and I am still not having any luck getting anything to happen.  If the controller is found does that mean my cable is ok or could there be an issue with the work I completed on that?

I dont understand where you are seeing the controller found. It is not a controller and shouldn't be "found"

You must NOT search for it in HU like a LOR controller. If Com 6 is selected in HU remove it and select one of your show com ports.

Only have one LOR program open . HU and sequencer will fight over the com ports.

I mean that it "found it" and populated it in the adapted drop down in the Network Preferences.

In the HU I am only pointing to COM4 which is the Pixma Controller.

Good. Sure you have the right adaptor in Net Prefs.

You set nothing in HU Leave it as your show setting. Just enter Pixel controller and select dmx and your universe no from the NP

Oh are you using any other SMX universes

This is my first venture into any device that is not a LOR purchased controller.

The adapter a700eqsn is the only thing in the adapter list to choose.