Light-O-Rama Forums

S4 to S5 non traditional displays

MSB

I'm officially out of room to sequence the 12 stages for the musical sequences. Barely started the animation stages but that will also be a challenge. The RBG trees are nearly impossible even with the zoom feature. I had to remove "duplicated props" from the previews due to space constraints. For example, we have 4 stars in each row but I could only include one for sequencing. All 4 stars on the bottom right of the screen share 4 channels. Also, I could only include one group of 4 singing trees where we will actually have 16 in total for the show. Here is a link to a video of what I have now: https://youtu.be/2UIpeVfb57U. I very much like the channel conflict warnings that show up if I make a mistake when changing networks and unit ID's. The bulk change feature has been extremely helpful renaming my props to make sense in the master preview window, too!  We will need to create at least one new aux enhanced network since the best feature with the new version is the motion control groups and we have to do a conversion on one segment of our regular network.

I did notice that when I put in a superstar effect, a preview window did open for the prop with activity but no music. That is somewhat helpful.  I believe I have the final preview completed and in the process of converting the s4 sequences from last year into the new software. I see the revert preview has been better described, but is there a way to assign a specific preview when importing old sequences?