Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ The Christmas Can Can ~ Straight No Chaser ~ singing faces

dibblejr

On 6/14/2020 at 9:35 AM, DEScott said:

May I have a copy please and the instructions page.

Thanks!

Scottweaver81@gmail.com

Please read some of the statements above and supply the proper statement.

I wont get back to start sending out requests until next week but if you place the statement in your requests you will receive them.

My apologies but thats what it has come to.

JR

• 4 months later...

I would appreciate a copy at darstlightshow@gmail.com

Thanks!!

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Edited by DarstLightShow
OP request

JR

I absolutely enjoy this song and so do a bunch of our viewers. Would love to get a copy of it. Please send to giggly_jam@hotmail.com  

Thanks
James  

• 2 weeks later...

I would appreciate a copy and instructions as well, please email to damon.hobbs@gmail.com

Thanks!!

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Can I get a copy of this? 

greg@gregorystuartjohnson.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks dibblejr!

"I would like a copy sent to glivingston.doc@gmail.com 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Much appreciated

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much for being so kind! Id very much love to add this to my show!
gmayer11011@yahoo.com

Thanks again :D

• 1 month later...

I would love to have a copy if still available.  lionesslisac@gmail.com

Thank you in advance.

• 9 months later...

Hello! I'm late to the party (just getting started in holiday lights) but would love a copy of your Christmas Can Can for my own personal use and not to be shared.

Thank you and happy holidays!

jhwakefield@gmail.com

Hi, please share if/when possible to john.darst@gmail.com "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks!

Hello I am late in the game but managed to set up lights with a few sequences would love a copy to be sent to davidnvlema_vasquez@yahoo.com with the instructions "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Could I get a copy of this when you get the opportunity please  

ske65088@att.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• 3 weeks later...

Could I also get a copy?

Daryl.Travis@hotmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".