Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ The Christmas Can Can ~ Straight No Chaser ~ singing faces

dibblejr

Hi JR,

I have a very old copy of this that I think my husband bought somewhere nearly 10 years ago.  I suspect that your singing faces are far better!  If James did other sequencing for this (pixel tree?), I would love that as well.  Once again, thank you so much for all you do!

I would like a copy sent to pdarrah@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

On 11/24/2019 at 9:18 PM, dibblejr said:

Hmm, until tonight I never received a message from LOR about someone posting in the thread. I see several have and you twice.

You probably got my old papagayo version and not the much improved version. Ive been remaking my old papagayo stuff as time allows. Im positive you will find this one much better.

Let us know.

Sending

JR

Thanks for this JR!

The old copy I had was made a couple years ago by me using a program called HLS. It was OK, but after all the changes I made over the years it could not be imported into my setup so rather than start over.....

Much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2019 at 11:29 AM, PJD said:

Hi JR,

I have a very old copy of this that I think my husband bought somewhere nearly 10 years ago.  I suspect that your singing faces are far better!  If James did other sequencing for this (pixel tree?), I would love that as well.  Once again, thank you so much for all you do!

I would like a copy sent to pdarrah@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Sent

Happy Holidays

JR

I would like a copy sent to nebey@hotmail.com

Sorry I didn't include this the first time, I hadn't read the write up until after I requested this one.

"I would like a copy sent to
eileenrose74 @yahoo.com
Thank You

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

"I agree to not sell or share this or any sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.  I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to bigmaddog@rocketmail.com

Thank You

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

On 12/8/2019 at 11:41 PM, drizzt1701 said:

my email:  lorchristmas@gmail.com

thanks

Kevin

Please include the statement in each request.

Thank you

JR

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

• 5 months later...

Can I get a copy of this? 

matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

Thanks JR!

4 hours ago, wicket82 said:

Could I get a copy of this please? thanks in advance 

email is joeycain@gmail.com

Please read the post right above your agree and type that statement in to your request.

Thank you

JR

Could I get a copy of this? Thanks in advance. My email is joeycain@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• 3 weeks later...