Thanks

reospd1@yahoo.com 

Sent, private use only

Instructions included

Enjoy

JR

• 4 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Dglass4321 said:

If it is still available, I'd like a copy.  Thanks for sharing.  dglass4321@aol.com 

Sent, private use only

Enjoy

JR

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2019 at 9:10 AM, Ceegars said:

May I have a copy also?  Thanks

ceegars@hotmail.com

Sent private use only

Enjoy

JR

• 3 weeks later...

"I would like a copy sent to kakulp62@comcast.net"          Thank You

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

3 hours ago, Kulpy said:

"I would like a copy sent to kakulp62@comcast.net"          Thank You

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Sent with instructions, thank you for agreeing to the conditions

Enjoy

JR

• 2 weeks later...

Can I get a copy of this JR?

Pevely@seascape.ns.ca

Thanks.

Oops forgot to add "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks Again!

Edited by Evil_E

brianc1217@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

"I would like a copy sent to eileenrose74@yahoo.com"

• 2 weeks later...

Can I get a copy of this? I had an old copy of it but it never looked right...

Pevely@seascape.ns.ca

Thanks JR!

On 11/23/2019 at 2:44 PM, Evil_E said:

Pevely@seascape.ns.ca

Thanks JR!

Hmm, until tonight I never received a message from LOR about someone posting in the thread. I see several have and you twice.

You probably got my old papagayo version and not the much improved version. Ive been remaking my old papagayo stuff as time allows. Im positive you will find this one much better.

Let us know.

Sending

JR

On 11/11/2019 at 8:10 AM, Brianc_1978 said:

brianc1217@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Sent with instructions- they are very important 

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

On 11/15/2019 at 8:31 AM, Erl2015 said:

"I would like a copy sent to eileenrose74@yahoo.com"

Sent with very important instructions

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

On 11/23/2019 at 2:44 PM, Evil_E said:

Pevely@seascape.ns.ca

Thanks JR!

You have mail my friend

Enjoy

Let us know if this one is better than the original software created version.

Happy Holidays

JR

Edited by dibblejr