Light-O-Rama Forums

New guy

~DOC~

53 minutes ago, ~DOC~ said:

Would anyone have a sequence to try out. Well looks like this is something I should look at.

Go to this sub-forum: Sequence Sharing

I'm sure you can find many there to try and check out.  You'll have to locate the media{music} file for them yourself, as they won't contain the media file.

If there's a link in the post, just click on i,t and then download the sequence.

Edited by Orville
  • Like 1

Well you all were right!

1. Copy and pasting sequences really helps. You can fine tune it too your set up. 

2. Yea my wife and I are thinking we need another controler....... LOL

12 minutes ago, ~DOC~ said:

........2. Yea my wife and I are thinking we need another controler....... LOL

As I’ve told you before, by the end of this season, you’ll at least double your show..

😎

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Mega Arch said:

As I’ve told you before, by the end of this season, you’ll at least double your show..

😎

Hey, I did not make it thru Halloween ! The CMB2-24 I added this year (I wanted 2 at the sale, but they only had 1 avail), all filled up. Both Pixie 4's have all ports in use. I do have some freed up AC channels this time, as the Pixies took over the gutter lines.

Did the calcs on White Power draw and decided I was running the 33A PSU on the edge. for 1 controller  box (has a CMB24 and a Pixie4). Used up all my full strings of Dumb and smart bullets (I have the left over, cut shorter,  pieces for repairs and odd bits).

Already placed the HC order for 2 more 12V PSU and more cables. 

I am waiting for LOR to open on Monday to buy another CMB24, but I want 4 more 10W flood pigtails  (plan is every CMB will support <=4 floods without rewiring the board. will double lug those ports with the other style pigtail) and I would like to get those if possible on the order  ( I have a less desirable fallback plan)

Its almost time to start changing out the show 😮

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ~DOC~ said:

Well you all were right!

1. Copy and pasting sequences really helps. You can fine tune it too your set up. 

2. Yea my wife and I are thinking we need another controller....... LOL

My first year, started with 1, then got a 2nd, before 2 months were up I'd moved up to 5 Controllers and 80 Channels. LOL

You can never have enough channels, no matter what you do, you always find you need more than you have.  Just ask anybody here! ROFL

1 hour ago, Orville said:

My first year, started with 1, then got a 2nd, before 2 months were up I'd moved up to 5 Controllers and 80 Channels. LOL

You can never have enough channels, no matter what you do, you always find you need more than you have.  Just ask anybody here! ROFL

Already bought an extra 3400 light this yr. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all guess it’s that time. I made most of my props and they are hangin in the yard. Made about 55 min. Worth of sequences thanks to you all. I have not gone further. What’s the next step? Compress? Show editor? Show scheduled? Help me out here. I have a pretty good idea already. Just want to make sure I am traveling down the path I should. 

Thanks in advance.