Light-O-Rama Forums

The Greatest Show Lms Faces

james morris

10 hours ago, dibblejr said:

My wife found the one I rented yesterday. well two days ago now. Gouging, had to rent for a week but with her working at the hospital and my medical stuff I had to get one so she could take care of her personal hygiene and not risk us getting sick. 

Christmas isnt over yet my friend. People kept telling me that about Halloween and I am the kind that do not like to show my grief but it was looking very bad. Parts of my matrix was bent that I could barely bend in a vise let alone the wind. I have some pretty cool videos I will be posting. I dont have the video of the matrix slamming around but the video of the wind howling at 1-230 am was wicked. I used to love the storms while in the USMC stationed on the coast of NC. I spent my younger years while my father served as well and we rode out many hurricanes. Always been fascinated but only because I expected them there. Not 400 miles up the coast at what seemed to be light speed.

Even if I knew earlier that evening there was no way I could have safely gotten the big props up. They would have been like sails so I figured they would be safer anchored down. But mother nature had other plans.

I grew up in mobile homes so I understand about the heat that go with them. My mom has one, she loves the heat, no joke. I cannot stay there when I go home for that alone. I cannot sleep if its hot.

As stated though Christmas isn't over and I will help you with some more face sequences if you will run them. They make viewers happy. 

I had to fix a prop and just got on here and wow, its 2:30, pumpkin time is over. carp.

TTYL

JR

Yes, mobile homes are notoriously way too hot.   And the reason they are is because they are built with NO ATTIC and you know how your regular brick and mortar home has an eve with that screen lining all around it and your house, well that allows your house to breathe and expel that excess heat that mobile home can't do.   Not even running exhaust fans or other fans in the home will do it, temps still say in the very high double digits to those in the triple digits.   One day it got close to 165F in this dad-blasted place!   Feels like you;re roasting in an oven!

This is why I think it should be ILLEGAL to make manufactured/mobile homes in this format, they should also be required to have eaves, at least some semblance of an attic and that open mesh screening under the eves all around the home.   I never saw it get as hot in a regular house when power would be out for weeks after a hurricane in the hottest Florida months, mostly around 95F in those cases in a regular brick and mortar house.  If I knew what I know now, I never would have purchased one of these miserable things.  Even when the A/C was working, the vents are in the floor and not upward in the ceiling or walls {in my single wide I have}, so it couldn't cool the house down like it should, even with the A/C set at 60F, the heat factor was still miserable, but a little more tolerable.

If I have the sequences for the Singing Trees, I'll utilize them.  But the way things have been going lately with all the hurricanes hitting near your area and other factors you've been having, I just figured perhaps next years show.  Didn't want to "overwork" or "over-stress" my friend in Alabama.;)  I figure with all you have going on, you really have your hands fuller than normal.

Are you still sharing this?  I would love a copy if you are.

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks for your time,

Jared

jpresler.adm@gmail.com

Sorry James but Can I get a copy please? You may have sent it before but I can’t find it in my inbox. 
Thank you for your time! 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Can I get a copy sent to 75redman@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank You!!

Hi james morris I would dearly love a copy please

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Sandra

nanny5@aussie4ever.com

May I get a copy please. 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Put this in your post then will send

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I please get a copy. 

Can I have a copy please, jmatyczuk@hotmail.com

Looking for Christmas songs with singing a face

Thanks jay

This needs to be in your post then I will sent

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Can you send me these sequences to rabeiler@ptd.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

thanks, Ross

Can I get this one please.  jmach49@gmail.com