Light-O-Rama Forums

The Greatest Show Lms Faces

james morris

Light on the mississippi please insert

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

sent to rest

Doc

please insert in post then will send

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Would love a copy 

I  agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

glivingston.doc@gmail.com

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hey James...  Are you still sharing this?  I would love a copy if you are.

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks for your time,

Rodney     

75redman@gmail.com

Hi Ive Probably Missed the Boat on this share  

Im new Here and struggling a bit  to get decent sequences together 🙄 I have 4  Lor faces

I would like a copy sent to nanny5@aussie4ever.com
I appreciate the Efforts /personal  Hours required to produce these and

Thanks in Advance Sandra

Can I get a copy please? It’s for private use only and I agree not to sell it. 
Thank you in advance!

jesus.cereijo@yahoo.com

On 9/18/2018 at 12:33 PM, james morris said:

This is lms and Faces no pixel or matrix

Can I get a copy please? 

coltonwilliams7@outlook.com

13 hours ago, c7williams said:

Can I get a copy please? 

coltonwilliams7@outlook.com

Colton- is this in your list?

The storm wiped us out last night, no computers, no power, limited cell.

If it’s  not on your list send me an email to add it.

JR

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Colton- is this in your list?

The storm wiped us out last night, no computers, no power, limited cell.

If it’s  not on your list send me an email to add it.

JR

No not on my list, its a new song for me this year. I can just get this one from James if that is okay with you?

Can I get a copy please?

jesus.cereijo@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

6 hours ago, c7williams said:

No not on my list, its a new song for me this year. I can just get this one from James if that is okay with you?

Ok, I will let James know tomorrow.

Still no power prediction could be several days so Halloween will be a bust of epic proportions 

JR

5 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Ok, I will let James know tomorrow.

Still no power prediction could be several days so Halloween will be a bust of epic proportions 

JR

From what I saw on the News Wednesday and Thursday {10/28-10/29/2020} a lot of states are actually cancelling Halloween altogether.   Florida hasn't, but quite a few have due to the Covod-19 surging back up again.  Time for Round 2 {although I believe it to be more like Round 3!} of this mess.   "Rounding the corner" and "just gonna disappear", no way!   We all know who keeps saying it, but I ain't going there!

4 hours ago, Orville said:

From what I saw on the News Wednesday and Thursday {10/28-10/29/2020} a lot of states are actually cancelling Halloween altogether.   Florida hasn't, but quite a few have due to the Covod-19 surging back up again.  Time for Round 2 {although I believe it to be more like Round 3!} of this mess.   "Rounding the corner" and "just gonna disappear", no way!   We all know who keeps saying it, but I ain't going there!

My friend - even if Halloween is cancelled the light shows should go on.

Alabama doesn’t cancel anything for Covid but Mother Nature and Alabama Power did.

I will be passing out goodie bags from my golf cart. It will have my speaker light show and yellow strobe on the back. LOL

JR

15 hours ago, dibblejr said:

My friend - even if Halloween is cancelled the light shows should go on.

Alabama doesn’t cancel anything for Covid but Mother Nature and Alabama Power did.

I will be passing out goodie bags from my golf cart. It will have my speaker light show and yellow strobe on the back. LOL

JR

I no longer do Halloween displays, so it doesn't really affect me.   Now Christmas on the other hand, that's something else.  

I may not be using the singing trees I purchased from LOR {Eldon and Zuzu for my 2020 Christmas Display} and just use the same sequences and lights I used in 2019.  I just don't have the time to get anything done with the LOR singing trees this year.  

I have maybe 1 or 2 songs that are finished, but that's not enough to add the trees in for this years show.

Especially since my original sequencing computer died and having to use an older system that just isn't as fast, can't use my add on graphic card or USB 5 port card since they won't fit this units case.   And it takes forever to save and update RGB sequence files with 5 CCB100D Controllers, 2 CTB16PC Gen 2 Controllers and the 2 Pixie2D Controllers.

And it being do dad-blasted hot in our manufactured home{glorified trailer} since our Central A/C - Heater died 2 years ago, got a used window unit and it died too after about 2 months use.  Ugh.   So trying to sit and sequence in a crappy manufactured home that gets upwards of 125-140 degrees Fahrenheit in here really makes it very difficult to work on anything in here.   Glad it's starting to cool off somewhat, outside temp currently is around 69F, but inside my thermostats' digital thermometer{battery operated} shows 92F and still quite warm in here at 02:30 in the morning!{And this with the Windows open too!}   Ugh.

So I'll probably just put some RGB C7/9 style bulbs around the roof line to a point and maybe a few blow mold items out and that will be it for this years {2020} Christmas display.

2 minutes ago, Orville said:

I no longer do Halloween displays, so it doesn't really affect me.   Now Christmas on the other hand, that's something else.  

I may not be using the singing trees I purchased from LOR {Eldon and Zuzu for my 2020 Christmas Display} and just use the same sequences and lights I used in 2019.  I just don't have the time to get anything done with the LOR singing trees this year.  

I have maybe 1 or 2 songs that are finished, but that's not enough to add the trees in for this years show.

Especially since my original sequencing computer died and having to use an older system that just isn't as fast, can't use my add on graphic card or USB 5 port card since they won't fit this units case.   And it takes forever to save and update RGB sequence files with 5 CCB100D Controllers, 2 CTB16PC Gen 2 Controllers and the 2 Pixie2D Controllers.

And it being do dad-blasted hot in our manufactured home{glorified trailer} since our Central A/C - Heater died 2 years ago, got a used window unit and it died too after about 2 months use.  Ugh.   So trying to sit and sequence in a crappy manufactured home that gets upwards of 125-140 degrees Fahrenheit in here really makes it very difficult to work on anything in here.   Glad it's starting to cool off somewhat, outside temp currently is around 69F, but inside my thermostats' digital thermometer{battery operated} shows 92F and still quite warm in here at 02:30 in the morning!{And this with the Windows open too!}   Ugh.

So I'll probably just put some RGB C7/9 style bulbs around the roof line to a point and maybe a few blow mold items out and that will be it for this years {2020} Christmas display.

I had just finished talking to a great guy from here on the phone and my youngest said "tada, daddy I turned on the lights". He had went to the bathroom and flipped the switch and the lights came on. I'm letting him bask in his glory.

After the storm tore through I had straightened them out the best I could where they were at. Al frame matrix, pvc and coro monster trees, the enclosure to the matrix which has a pixie16 and pixie8 inside was full of water yesterday when I flipped it back over and started straightening everything out. Water got in to the two vents.

I fired everything up and in the beginning my smaller matrix was wonky and nodes were different colors and out of place. I unplugged that several times and after the third time it fired up as normal. Everything functions as if nothing happen even though they look a little ragged. 

I have 156 nodes on the shorter peak of the roof that didnt make it. There was a tree limb that caught it and I will be 40' in the air tomorrow soldering it back together or just changing the entire bad section. 

I faired out great in the end. My brother n law came and picked up the generator. Its funny, they had power yesterday for 5 hours and then it went off never to return. Then they picked up the generator a few hours ago and was on the way home their power came on. They were going to their sisters house to giver her the generator, shes 2 miles from me. Their power went back off, LOL. What a mess. And being where you are at I know you understand the unavailability of generators after a hurricane.

Tonight the show was up all 5 songs and the people came all night. Between storms, covid, more storms and then the first time a hurricane made it up to our area it was great to bring some happy lights to the community. Looks like Halloween may just work out after all.

JR

8 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

I had just finished talking to a great guy from here on the phone and my youngest said "tada, daddy I turned on the lights". He had went to the bathroom and flipped the switch and the lights came on. I'm letting him bask in his glory.

After the storm tore through I had straightened them out the best I could where they were at. Al frame matrix, pvc and coro monster trees, the enclosure to the matrix which has a pixie16 and pixie8 inside was full of water yesterday when I flipped it back over and started straightening everything out. Water got in to the two vents.

I fired everything up and in the beginning my smaller matrix was wonky and nodes were different colors and out of place. I unplugged that several times and after the third time it fired up as normal. Everything functions as if nothing happen even though they look a little ragged. 

I have 156 nodes on the shorter peak of the roof that didnt make it. There was a tree limb that caught it and I will be 40' in the air tomorrow soldering it back together or just changing the entire bad section. 

I faired out great in the end. My brother n law came and picked up the generator. Its funny, they had power yesterday for 5 hours and then it went off never to return. Then they picked up the generator a few hours ago and was on the way home their power came on. They were going to their sisters house to giver her the generator, shes 2 miles from me. Their power went back off, LOL. What a mess. And being where you are at I know you understand the unavailability of generators after a hurricane.

Tonight the show was up all 5 songs and the people came all night. Between storms, covid, more storms and then the first time a hurricane made it up to our area it was great to bring some happy lights to the community. Looks like Halloween may just work out after all.

JR

Yep, hurricanes can sure mess up a Holiday.  When I was doing Halloween quite a few years ago, I had to take everything down in October due to we had a Hurricane heading right into our area.  My manufactured home only suffered some siding damage, but if I'd have left all the Halloween decor I had up at the time, probably would have found it ripped from the house and who knows where it may have ended up.   Good thing I did take it down as others that had stuff up was all over the neighborhood.

Generator?  What's  a generator?  They are a very elusive creature in my area when a Hurricane is bearing down on us.  So yes, I sure know how that is!

8 minutes ago, Orville said:

Yep, hurricanes can sure mess up a Holiday.  When I was doing Halloween quite a few years ago, I had to take everything down in October due to we had a Hurricane heading right into our area.  My manufactured home only suffered some siding damage, but if I'd have left all the Halloween decor I had up at the time, probably would have found it ripped from the house and who knows where it may have ended up.   Good thing I did take it down as others that had stuff up was all over the neighborhood.

Generator?  What's  a generator?  They are a very elusive creature in my area when a Hurricane is bearing down on us.  So yes, I sure know how that is!

My wife found the one I rented yesterday. well two days ago now. Gouging, had to rent for a week but with her working at the hospital and my medical stuff I had to get one so she could take care of her personal hygiene and not risk us getting sick. 

Christmas isnt over yet my friend. People kept telling me that about Halloween and I am the kind that do not like to show my grief but it was looking very bad. Parts of my matrix was bent that I could barely bend in a vise let alone the wind. I have some pretty cool videos I will be posting. I dont have the video of the matrix slamming around but the video of the wind howling at 1-230 am was wicked. I used to love the storms while in the USMC stationed on the coast of NC. I spent my younger years while my father served as well and we rode out many hurricanes. Always been fascinated but only because I expected them there. Not 400 miles up the coast at what seemed to be light speed.

Even if I knew earlier that evening there was no way I could have safely gotten the big props up. They would have been like sails so I figured they would be safer anchored down. But mother nature had other plans.

I grew up in mobile homes so I understand about the heat that go with them. My mom has one, she loves the heat, no joke. I cannot stay there when I go home for that alone. I cannot sleep if its hot.

As stated though Christmas isn't over and I will help you with some more face sequences if you will run them. They make viewers happy. 

I had to fix a prop and just got on here and wow, its 2:30, pumpkin time is over. carp.

TTYL

JR