Light-O-Rama Forums

The Greatest Show Lms Faces

james morris

I would like a copy sent to mikestella29@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

• 2 months later...

I would like a copy sent to scherer.kirsten@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• 1 month later...

May I please get this sent to:  jerriholloway23@gmail.com
I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

THANK YOU!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like a copy sent to jdgreer01@sbcglobal.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks!

Jay

• 2 weeks later...

Put this in your post will send

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

• Like 1

Can I get a copy zwatts.cls@gmail.com,

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share @james morris

I would like a copy sent to richmcp95@gmail.com

Thanks!

Jay

I would like a copy sent to hawk7@charter.net

if ur still sharing this i would love a copy Thanks 

dynojet33@gmail.com

Edited by Ncanulli

• 2 weeks later...

James, 

If you are still sharing this I would love a copy please? 

blauvelt.ryan@yahoo.com

Could I also get a copy of this? Amanda@aboutlittlerock.com