Light-O-Rama Forums

The Great Christmas Light Fight.. we are on this year!

plasmadrive

We have all be videoed and they are working on final edits I believe.  I can't wait to see what they did with us.. ha ha..  

You are correct.. can't tell you anything other that watch and have fun.. :-)

And thanks BTW

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• plasmadrive

• marsh28

• Santas Helper

• Mega Arch

We have all be videoed and they are working on final edits I believe.  I can't wait to see what they did with us.. ha ha..  

You are correct.. can't tell you anything other that watch and have fun.. :-)

And thanks BTW

Do you know if they are going to use the music you have set to your show?  I was kind of disappointed last year when ABC decided to switch out the music for certain displays.  The guy who did the dubstep show (I think Johnson Family Christmas?) kinda got screwed, imo, b/c they used weird, futuristic star trekky music for his show...  

Do you know if they are going to use the music you have set to your show?  I was kind of disappointed last year when ABC decided to switch out the music for certain displays.  The guy who did the dubstep show (I think Johnson Family Christmas?) kinda got screwed, imo, b/c they used weird, futuristic star trekky music for his show...  

I don't know about the music.  They have a contract of some type where whatever the price of the most expensive music that is used on a show costs, that is the price they have to pay for every piece of music on that show.  I think they call it "most favored nations" policy.. or something like that.. So if I use a major piece and someone else uses a little known minor piece that would cost them almost nothing overall.. the minor receives the same as the major.. if they make their own music or use public free tunes.. they they save a lot of money.. I would assume they would not do that to the winners.. but I don't know for sure..  I was really shocked at what they sometimes have to pay for music.. Big bucks..

I will find out with the rest of you what they did with ours episode.. :-)

Interesting....  Will you get any advance screening of the final cut they choose to go with or is it a complete surprise?  

• The topic was locked