Light-O-Rama Forums

The Great Christmas Light Fight.. we are on this year!

plasmadrive

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• plasmadrive

• marsh28

• Santas Helper

• Mega Arch

I'm in Woodland, and I have always heard about your show.  Can you PM me your address, so I can come take a look?

Thanks!! 

Congrats!! I have only seen that show once and thought the people on there are nuts, coo-coo, certifiably insane. Good luck, I'm certain they're saving you a spot at the loony bin!

Z

Unfortunately I don't get the Great Christmas Light Fight in the UK :(

Last year there were some episodes back to back for a whole day from the year before.

I will wait for it to come up on YouTube and watch it then :)

Congrats!! I have only seen that show once and thought the people on there are nuts, coo-coo, certifiably insane. Good luck, I'm certain they're saving you a spot at the loony bin!

Z

I hope the seat in there is comfy.. I'm in! 

Can't wait to see your segment. When I began with RGB, Craig was more than willing to patiently answer all my questions.

DVR will be recording this year so I won't miss it!

Just watched that news clip last night... and couldn't stop salivating at the HUGE shop Craig has in the back (with wires ready to go, etc.)  My wife looked at me like a weirdo.

Just watched that news clip last night... and couldn't stop salivating at the HUGE shop Craig has in the back (with wires ready to go, etc.)  My wife looked at me like a weirdo.

Agreed.....awesome shop!  Isn't that how wives always look at their husbands?

Congrats PlasmaDrive.   Look forward to watching your display on the "Great Light Fight"!     Really hope you take the prize and win!

Craig's show is awesome.  He was also one of the first to start using pixel controllers, etc.  I've learned alot from him just by reading his posts over on various Facebook RGB groups.  

Thanks you all for the kind words.. Still don't know the air date for sure yet.. will keep you all posted.. but hopefully we all watch them all! 

I watch them all. Try to learn from each and get ideas or better ways of doing this or that. Guessing your's was already videoed there and so on so you can't tell us anything. Hope you win!