Light-O-Rama Forums

Drone Recommendations

jfuller8400

949.00 . I think it's an average price but there isn't any shipping. He will be dropping prices as time goes on but I risk it being snatched up before I can get it

Sporty's Pilot Shop sent out an email advertisement today. "Lowest prices on Yuneec drones." May be worth a shot - plus every order enters you into a drawing for an airplane.... Several winners in the past weren't pilots until they won!

Sporty's Pilot Shop sent out an email advertisement today. "Lowest prices on Yuneec drones." May be worth a shot - plus every order enters you into a drawing for an airplane.... Several winners in the past weren't pilots until they won!

I'm already an RC pilot. I'm the guy who does crazy 3d aerobatics inches from the ground with giant scale aircraft. I'm the clubs head flight instructor.And I used to fly in competitions until I realized I had turned it into a job.

• 2 weeks later...

Just getting into the RC hobby. Bought a Sport Cub S RTF not too long ago and am currently in the process of learning to fly it. Slowly but surely. Main problem now is waiting for the winds to die down to give me the chance to fly.

For those afraid your precious privacy is at issue.. with most of the UAVs that we use, from 100 feet up most people are very small and from a bit hire you couldn't even tell a boy from a girl for the most part.   True spying with most UAVs is pretty hard to do.  The cameras just are not able to zoom in.  The noise may bother you, but hardly are they a peeping tom issue.... unless maybe they are at 30 feet or less.. then.. could just be..

• The topic was locked