Light-O-Rama Forums

what song is everyone doing for Christmas (2015)

Heffo

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lightzilla

• Mega Arch

• Big Sanch Mafia

• Slowpoke

First show this year for me . Workin on Toby Keith rockin around the Christmas tree right now. Will have Luke Bryan run run Rudolph and run dmc christmas in Hollis by request. Got the request for all about the bass , but would like to stick with holiday music. A work in progress for this newbie for sure.

there was a christmas made one of all about the bass where the lyrics were changed by a few people and they had a chorus sing it.

there was a christmas made one of all about the bass where the lyrics were changed by a few people and they had a chorus sing it.

I seen that on you tube but don't know how to get an MP3 of the audio for it. Emailed the people that made it with no luck.

There is a song I would like to sequence from some movie called frozen. I believe the some is called Let it go or something, seems like it would be a hit with the kids.......

I seen that on you tube but don't know how to get an MP3 of the audio for it. Emailed the people that made it with no luck.

If the audio quality on youtube is good you can use software ( like hyper ) to rip the audio.

There is a song I would like to sequence from some movie called frozen. I believe the some is called Let it go or something, seems like it would be a hit with the kids.......

Your funny...........your right, it wast a big hit last Christmas season & no doubt this Christmas season as well.

Hummm someone got one of the parody Christmas song to "All About The Bass" last year as a house used in their light show. I talk to a lot of singer/song writers & I was going to ask a few of the folks who made Christmas parodies to "I'm All About The Bass" but I am not sure if I will even have time to do this song.. Or maybe get Mega Arch to try because he also started asking singer/song writers.  Slowpoke, try one of the other folks who did a Christmas parody to "I'm All About The Bass".

I asked one of the groups that did a parody & now I need to wait for a reply which may never come, or may come in a couple of weeks. 

I may need to sequence a song called "Christmas Kiss" because I made a comment on it & the singers liked the idea. I need to confirm it with them. 

Edited by lightzilla

• 2 weeks later...

Hummm someone got one of the parody Christmas song to "All About The Bass" last year as a house used in their light show.

My buddy and I spearheaded the parody "All about the Lights".  Is there a need to have the MP3?

My buddy and I spearheaded the parody "All about the Lights".  Is there a need to have the MP3?

would love to hear the MP3

One of my favorites I did last year was My Favorite Time of Year by The Florin Street Band.

Great Song

I answered your pm. I personally would like a MP3 copy please & thank you. I left you my email address in the pm. I will sequence a 16 CCR tree to the song. 

Edited by lightzilla

I answered your pm. I personally would like a MP3 copy please & thank you. I left you my email address in the pm. I will sequence a 16 ccr tree to the song. 

An MP3 would be nice, for me at least. Thanks!

Hey Guys, I created the "All About The Lights" parody, and I am working to setup a download link for the MP3 and sequence files. I plan to also include the Papagayo file. Most of this show was done in LOR, with xLights adding some effects, and it was played from xLights. I will convert the file and clean it up a bit for everyone before I make it available. Any requests?

Hey Guys, I created the "All About The Lights" parody, and I am working to setup a download link for the MP3 and sequence files. I plan to also include the Papagayo file. Most of this show was done in LOR, with xLights adding some effects, and it was played from xLights. I will convert the file and clean it up a bit for everyone before I make it available. Any requests?

I would like the MP3 file please. SEQ files would be nice to check out. if you set up a link, please post or you can email to yourgridironfix at gmail dot com

Thanks Chad

I would like all the files (MP3, Sequence, papagayo)  jimswinder at hotmail.com

Looking forward to the download link. Thank you for your kindness in doing this..

Edited by lightzilla

You did a really nice job with it.

As with Lightzilla, would love to see you set up a link to share this one.

Thanks for sharing,

Daniel

I would like all the files (MP3, Sequence, papagayo)  jimswinder at hotmail.com

i would love a copy of this one also.

i would love a copy of this also. mcas_4380 at yahoo.com

Edited by MCas4380