Light-O-Rama Forums

what song is everyone doing for Christmas (2015)

Heffo

My buddy and I spearheaded the parody "All about the Lights".  Is there a need to have the MP3?

I would like an mp3 copy of this parody! thank you for doing the work for me!!

matthewthegr8@yahoo.com

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lightzilla

• Mega Arch

• Big Sanch Mafia

• Slowpoke

Looks like I'll be having Twisted Sister's " I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause" and Curtis Blow's " Christmas rappin " in the show. They are probably a lot different than all the frozen songs and such I see on here but everyone likes different music. The kids in the neighborhood sure liked em when I asked their opinion. If the kids like em , I'll roll with it.

Watch "The Ultimate Goat Edition Supercut (Part 2)" on YouTube

The Ultimate Goat Edition Supercut (Part 2):

Watch "The Ultimate Goat Edition Supercut (Part 2)" on YouTube

The Ultimate Goat Edition Supercut (Part 2):

OMG- this is horrible, annoying and funny all at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My kids really wanted to see their favorite pop songs set to lights... I wouldn't do them all, but I did mix together six of them (a minute each, radio static in between). 

I thought listening to the same Christmas song 100+ times was grueling... Burl Ives ain't got nothing on Taylor Swift and Megan Trainor.

The little kid in me loves parodies like

Bob Rivers:

Yellow Snow

Decorations

Toy Sack

I did this one last year:

Brian Havig: Jingle Bell Rock Anthem.

Looks like I'll be having Twisted Sister's " I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause" and Curtis Blow's " Christmas rappin " in the show. They are probably a lot different than all the frozen songs and such I see on here but everyone likes different music. The kids in the neighborhood sure liked em when I asked their opinion. If the kids like em , I'll roll with it.

Poke, do you happen to have MP3's to share? or a link on youtube, we be neat to hear these two songs and see if i might want to add them this yr or next?

Thanks