Light-O-Rama Forums

what song is everyone doing for Christmas (2015)

Heffo

What songs are people doing for Christmas 2015 dose any one have any good dub step or mix up songs that they would like to give away just looking for something new

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lightzilla

• Mega Arch

• Big Sanch Mafia

• Slowpoke

Right now I am working on "I'm An Albatraoz" ........Ultra 2015 version (clean), I am also working on the CD version of "How The Grinch Stole Christmas"....21:00 minutes long, I also am doing "Do You Hear What I Hear", I am also going to do "UpTown Funk", then a few more Christmas songs. These are for the ccr tree.  Oh & I still need to get a song done for Mega Arch. (mustn't forget)

That Italian Greyhound as my picture went from being a champion show dog to just laying around the house & playing Santa Clause on Christmas. The retired life of an adopted show dog.  :)

Edited by lightzilla

.........Oh & I still need to get a song done for Mega Arch. (mustn't forget).....

Can't wait.... Your shows are ssssooo awesome....

What songs are people doing for Christmas 2015 .....

Pentatonix - "Little Drummer Boy" for sure to be in 2015 show. I will be watching this thread for more ideas. I've been told I need more kid friendly songs. Since I have 2 grandkids and 9 nieces in the area - I 100% agree. They all loved "Christmas This Year"-Toby Mac (thanks Scott) and "Christmas Time - Light of Christmas" - Owl City (thanks Mateo) in last years shows. So will probably modify them to my current show line up for this year. But again, need more children ideas so will be watching your thread....

(The thanks are to those who shared the sequences to get them started for me.)

.........Oh & I still need to get a song done for Mega Arch. (mustn't forget).....Can't wait.... Your shows are ssssooo awesome....What songs are people doing for Christmas 2015 .....Pentatonix - "Little Drummer Boy" for sure to be in 2015 show. I will be watching this thread for more ideas. I've been told I need more kid friendly songs. Since I have 2 grandkids and 9 nieces in the area - I 100% agree. They all loved "Christmas This Year"-Toby Mac (thanks Scott) and "Christmas Time - Light of Christmas" - Owl City (thanks Mateo) in last years shows. So will probably modify them to my current show line up for this year. But again, need more children ideas so will be watching your thread....(The thanks are to those who shared the sequences to get them started for me.)

That's why I didn't "in summer" by Olaf from frozen. Kids loved it

I'm doing Boughs of Holly by Trans-Siberian Orchestra (updating last year's sequence to include this years additional lights & CCRs); but I too am looking for one or two kid friendly songs to include.  I may update another of mine from last year but definitely want to add some new ones too.  I really like Wizards of Winter, despite it being done, done and done -- I really like the song though so may add it for my own enjoyment.

. But again, need more children ideas so will be watching your thread....

I can get you some children's songs.  If you allow me to send your email address to "Rockford's Rock Opera" in the UK...... they might send you two songs. I will talk to Elaine. I can send my sequences to those two songs your way.  "Rockford's Christmas Song" & "I Want To Be Under Your Christmas Tree".  I have been in contact with a number of singers.  

https://youtu.be/Lp3grRyeeY0

https://youtu.be/e437L00vpyI

Edited by lightzilla

I can get you some children's songs.  If you allow me to send your email address to "Rockford's Rock Opera" in the UK...... they might send you two songs. I will talk to Elaine. I can send my sequences to those two songs your way.  "Rockford's Christmas Song" & "I Want To Be Under Your Christmas Tree"....

Yes, please send it to them. And yes, please send the sequences you have for these two. I'll work them into my channel line up and run them past my biggest critics next week - my granddaughter and one of my nieces.

And as always, thanks for what you do.

...Entire soundtrack from Mr. Hanky's Christmas...

John - oohh - poo

no you didn't use any of these.

Yes, please send it to them. And yes, please send the sequences you have for these two. I'll work them into my channel line up and run them past my biggest critics next week - my granddaughter and one of my nieces.

And as always, thanks for what you do.

Email was sent.  If you don't get a response (as they are very busy) within say this month then just buy the two songs from iTunes.  However please be patient.  I can also get you a sequence for this song below called  "I C Christmas".... however you would need to ask permission (I can give you contact info via email). In this case you tell them Scott (lightzilla) sent you. I can mail you an autographed Christmas CD of his. Up to you.   

https://youtu.be/B4AJxsoampE

Really cool song.

Here's a better video of it showing how it can be used:

https://youtu.be/ADlYd9smYf4

I will send you an email with contact info. I will also need your address in an email and I will send you a autographed cd from Eddie. It was part of a Christmas contest we had up this way using his song. He sent those of us who used his Christmas song (in the contest) autographed cds of his cd called "Calloused Hands". Kind of cool.

I know slow songs are a bit more of a challenge but i really like this one, O Christmas Tree by Ivy Levan (I will cut the end bit)

I'm trying to perfect a complete house wipe side to side.  A little harder with normal lights rather than RGB but i'm having a go at it.

I have found producing it in a separate sequence then using the past stretch and to foreground is a great way of inserting it into your sequence with he right timings.

I'm doing Boughs of Holly by Trans-Siberian Orchestra (updating last year's sequence to include this years additional lights & CCRs); but I too am looking for one or two kid friendly songs to include.  I may update another of mine from last year but definitely want to add some new ones too.  I really like Wizards of Winter, despite it being done, done and done -- I really like the song though so may add it for my own enjoyment.

Boughs is one of the staples we've had for years.  Always a favorite to sequence and watch.  Wizards is also a staple and favorite.  The advantage is, even though it's been done and done again, folks around here haven't seen it like we have.

so many to work on and update, but currently am working on is "Deck the Halls" by Dave & Brian which is a parody of Miley cyrus Wrecking Balls...lots of fun to program. Have tons of others, just PM or email me and I can send em your way.

I know slow songs are a bit more of a challenge but i really like this one, O Christmas Tree by Ivy Levan (I will cut the end bit)

I'm trying to perfect a complete house wipe side to side.  A little harder with normal lights rather than RGB but i'm having a go at it.

I have found producing it in a separate sequence then using the past stretch and to foreground is a great way of inserting it into your sequence with he right timings.

She does the song right, I just don't like that echo effect in the song.