Light-O-Rama Forums

Free Video Editing For All

EmmienLightFan

NEW:

I will edit/splice together audio for your sequences! I can mix voice overs with background music/audio and do simple fades from one song to the next. I can also put songs together end to end, so you can make one long sequence, and can splice together pre/post show music, announcements, voice overs and almost anything!

Please E-Mail me or use Google Drive to send me music, as we could have copyright problems sharing audio where others who have not paid/downloaded can download it, but if you have aquired it from YouTube or a free download or it is yours, send it using any of the methods in the first post.

If there is something not mentioned in the thread, related to video/audio editing, send me a PM, reply here or email and I can see what I can do.

Almost finished. My PC crashed when I tried rendering and sequencing at the same time, so I have began the rendering again.

Awesome job, Emmien!!  You took an embarrassing video and turned into something I can be proud of.

• Like 1

Here is an example

The original video came from two cameras positioned at slightly different angles. The audio was from the speakers, not the original MP3s.

I added the MP3s, did a few camera changes and added a title at the beginning.

Thank you very much to Rayburn for allowing me to use it as an example.

The video is private so only forum users can see it.

Hey Emmien,

It's a Canon PowerShot SX20 IS if that makes any sense. :huh:  I found on page 88 of the user guide how to put it in manual focus mode. Will try that when recording again.

Later,

Al

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can resize secret santas and add text to screens/secret santa screens so you can show anything! Also I can make video for your matrix.

• 2 weeks later...

So you could make a video like this for our house?

This was our Halloween display for last year. The video used on the house cost us $300 to have made. 

I am editing my post because I reread your original post. You edit Youtube videos of Light shows...I misunderstood.  I will leave my post here though because I would still like to know if you could make our video for mapping this year?

Edited by wensteve

I can't animate stuff like that very well, but I can put existing animations and videos onto your house like that. I have always wanted to do projection mapping, but it just wouldn't work on my house.

If you send me the old video, the music and any notes in an email I would try my best. If I can't I will say. 

• 3 months later...

Hello.  I saw this post and most of it was after the normal seasons for most I think having their lights up.  I have just about finished my Halloween display (my first year) and was wondering if you are still doing the video editing?  

Well, I can do some.

I am trying to do a Halloween display. So far one song sequenced and the lights still in China, so I have some time.

Tell me what you need doing and I will try my best to do it. If it takes too long it may not be done until quite close to Halloween night.  :)