Light-O-Rama Forums

CCP Controller id

indi

OK I am confused. I have all my CCP sequences done in Superstar. They play great and looks good. However, I see problems during the show. I looked in the sequence editor and check the controller id's and then looked in the visualizer and they are different.

Visualizer they are" 4,5,6,7,8,oa,ob,oe,od,of. But in the sequence editor (through exported from Superstar: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,.

I am using 8 CCP controllers and am using them in duel mode. And I am running these on aux 1. I see there is a problem here and I need to change something, but what. I am hoping I can change these controller id' instead of renumbering all the sequence channels. I think I can change the id's with the hardware utility, however I may have to wait until the season is over to take my pixel tree down so I can unhook the cat5's from the controllers to renumber them. I believe I can only have one controller connected to change the id's. And it's too cold to do it now.

While LOR recommends only having one controller connected while assigning/changing unit ID numbers, you can certainly do it from the HU right now. Just be careful and make DOUBLE CERTAIN you're doing exactly what you mean to do.

Thanks Mr. Simmons

I think I'll let it go until the season is over. I don't think anyone knows the difference. It does change to the music and does most of the morphs etc. I se the problem. but nobody else does. I was thinking it was a cat5 problem. I could change to controllers on the ground, but the ones in the globe would be a burger to do at 30 degrees. Up in your parts of the country 30 degrees is fall like weather for you guys. LOL. I'm too old to get out in it. Many thanks again.

To save the climbing, you could spend the time just to do the proper channels on ONE sequence, then export the channel config, open up of each of the sequences in your current show and import the new channel config. and save as a new sequence, then you would have to edit your show in show editor, a pain to do I know, but you may to give a try

• The topic was locked