Light-O-Rama Forums

Any 32 or 16 LOR Sequences

c7williams

I am new to this and I only have a 16 channel set up for this year. I would love some 16 channel sequences please.  Thank you in advance for sharing. pmitch171@yahoo.com

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kzziboy

• giga01452

• Crashthebash

• c7williams

I am a newbie and sure would appreciate any 32 channel sequences!  Christmas is close and I am way behind with my lights... long story.

Thanks in advance,

chuck

cbolstad@mwt.net

WOW!  Looks like there are quite a few out there who are getting in on light sequencing... that's great!!  I did my first last year with 16 channels and again this year.  Just bought another LOR 16 channel kit and finished constructing it a few days ago.

So... you guessed it... I would like to join in the chorus and say...

Please email any 16 and 32 channel sequences you may be willing to share.  I will certainly appreciate that!  chadwickrh at yahoo dot com

I have looked around a little and found random 16 channel sequences (vixen) which I've been using last year as well as this year so far.  I use xlights as a sequence scheduler which I like because it will convert other formats into the xlights format and play them all on the one scheduler.  So I can use LOR as well as the Vixen I have been using.

Maybe this year I will start trying my hand at modifying some sequences.  So far I've just been playing them as-is with my light set-up and it doesn't always make sense when you see the show.  It would be nice to figure out how to re-map the channels to make more sense with my own decoration channel setup.

THANKS in advance!  :)  MERRY CHRISTMAS

It has been a crazy fall/early winter - just got my setup in place this week...and my neighbors are already sharpening their pitchforks if they have to hear "Hot Chocolate" one more time!  :D

Anyone have any 32 channel sequences they'd like to share?  simpson.kent@gmail.com

Thanks for helping my neighbors avoid jail (and my wife's sanity)!!