• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kzziboy

• giga01452

• Crashthebash

• c7williams

I have quite a few all modified.  They were done by many different folks on this forum.

SO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!  to all who put in the time and effort.  Enjoy.

Sent.

kizziboy - I am new to this as well and see your offer to share.  I would greatly appreciate any you would pass along.  

if still willing to share any 32 channel , i sure could use them:)  just starting late in the game

thanks 

danny.stachowicz@gmail.com

Here are some 16Ch from last year. Hope you enjoy. If anyone has any that I do not- please send them my way. I am ALWAYS looking to expand and improve. 

Giga

Xmas 13 Re-Edit

Edited by giga01452

Appreciate any 16 channel sequences as well. Thank you to everybody for their hard work! Hopefully will be able to contribute next year. :)

randy.davis@gmail.com

I would welcome any 32 Channels as well.  Our Church family is using this as an outreach to our community.  Can't wait to give away some hot coffee and hot cocoa while they enjoy the show!

Matt.Taylor7217@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

I have quite a few all modified.  They were done by many different folks on this forum.

SO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!  to all who put in the time and effort.  Enjoy.

Sent.

Would love some help!!  Jandjhatch@yahoo.com  You rock!  Merry Christmas!

i am a little late to the party but if anyone has any 16 channel sequences, would greatly be appreciated, i sold my controllers about 5 months ago thinking i wasnt putting on a show, but turns out im ognna pick one controller up and try to get it done before next friday, any help would be appreciated, i do have 48 channel sequences if anyone wants them just email me. garysautodetailing@gmail.com

I would love if anyone can share some Christmas 32 channel sequences . I'm new to this and with 6 kids, running out of time. I thank you in advance! mwilwand@mts.net