Sept meeting for Sacramento?

plasmadrive

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow I thought to myself the other day after crawling over all my toys in the attic "I should login to the the forums and see if they are planning another meeting"  Those were lots of fun last year.  My Friday's are currently pretty open in Sept so pick a date.  Hopefully I remember to come back on and check for the date :D

I will try as well

Anyone in sac have a controler that they want to part with for some cash email me please bowbowsdaddy @yahoo.com

I know someone that might, he lives in Sacramento as well.

Edited by bdeditch

What meeting? Forgive me for being so new but, if there is some" secret lighting meeting" that goes along with this addiction count me in. I am not too far from Sac.

What meeting? Forgive me for being so new but, if there is some" secret lighting meeting" that goes along with this addiction count me in. I am not too far from Sac.

Sorry Saxon, if you don't know the secret handshake, I don't think you can come   :D

Ok.. we need to know for you out of towners.. Friday night or Sat?  Tony takes the train up.. but what about the rest of you?

Last time we did a Sat it wasn't as good as the Fridays.. So.. last chance to speak up..

If only I knew what I was doing Sept. 13 at 6 pm.... ah shoot... I have a meeting that night. I might be able to send an elf (my cohort in this madness) if you would allow that. I'm/we are in the Sacto area. Would be nice to know what this meeting entails.

lightingnewb and crew.

If only I knew what I was doing Sept. 13 at 6 pm.... ah shoot... I have a meeting that night. I might be able to send an elf (my cohort in this madness) if you would allow that. I'm/we are in the Sacto area. Would be nice to know what this meeting entails.

lightingnewb and crew.

These meetings are informal.  We discuss topics that people bring up.. Some of us bring toys we have been working on.. we see if we can answer each others questions and be of some help.  Some bring laptops with software and some bring hardware they have for sale.  Newbies have learned a lot by just discussions with those that have been working at this awhile.   Old timers are learning new stuff from those that have spent the time with newer technologies.    Oh yeah.. and we BS a lot....

We have been meeting at the Round Table in Old Sac so it has been BYOP (Buy Your Own Pizza)  Other than that the meetings are free.