Light-O-Rama Forums

Sept meeting for Sacramento?

plasmadrive

Hey All,

We have all taken the summer off so there have not been any meetings of late..  So if we put one on the calendar for Sept.. who would show up? 

Craig

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• plasmadrive

• TonyD

• bdeditch

• lightingnewb

Somehow I thought to myself the other day after crawling over all my toys in the attic "I should login to the the forums and see if they are planning another meeting"  Those were lots of fun last year.  My Friday's are currently pretty open in Sept so pick a date.  Hopefully I remember to come back on and check for the date :D

I will try as well

Anyone in sac have a controler that they want to part with for some cash email me please bowbowsdaddy @yahoo.com

I know someone that might, he lives in Sacramento as well.

Edited by bdeditch

Anyone in sac have a controler that they want to part with for some cash email me please bowbowsdaddy @yahoo.com

Check your messages

What meeting? Forgive me for being so new but, if there is some" secret lighting meeting" that goes along with this addiction count me in. I am not too far from Sac.

What meeting? Forgive me for being so new but, if there is some" secret lighting meeting" that goes along with this addiction count me in. I am not too far from Sac.

Sorry Saxon, if you don't know the secret handshake, I don't think you can come   :D

Ok.. we need to know for you out of towners.. Friday night or Sat?  Tony takes the train up.. but what about the rest of you?

Last time we did a Sat it wasn't as good as the Fridays.. So.. last chance to speak up..

Sat Sept 13th 6pm     Location TBA

Edited by plasmadrive