Light-O-Rama Forums

Sept meeting for Sacramento?

plasmadrive

Unfortunately I will not be able to make this meeting :(

Maybe next time.

I would be happy to host one in October or early November if some of you would be willing to come out to Contra Costa County (east bay).

Also, if anyone is in need of lighting products, I have some great connections to get us deals!

Jeff

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• plasmadrive

• TonyD

• bdeditch

• lightingnewb

Unfortunately I will not be able to make this meeting :(

Maybe next time.

I would be happy to host one in October or early November if some of you would be willing to come out to Contra Costa County (east bay).

Also, if anyone is in need of lighting products, I have some great connections to get us deals!

Jeff

Sorry Jeff that you can't make it out to the get2gether this time.   But I'm in for another get3gether at your place if you are willing to host.

OK.. Sat is the night.. Cya all there at the Round Table in Old Sac around 6pm or so.. I will most likely be there a bit early to haul in some props..  Going to show how to do DC-DC converters with a higher voltage supply.  I will talk about the advantages of doing some of your pixel power this way. 

Also bringing one of my new trees to show .. simple stuff.. but fun. 

Also, Tony, i will bring a soldering iron is you want to actually solder to your strips.. Let me know..

Edited by plasmadrive

You mean Saturday night, right?

Yes please bring the iron. I will bring ribbons, a LOR 10w flood, LOR CCPs, , one of the 24v power supplies (but i still don't have converts yet), CMB24, laptop and USB adapter. No pressure to actually do anything but i'm bringing as much as i can.

See ya then,

Tony

You mean Saturday night, right?

Yes please bring the iron. I will bring ribbons, a LOR 10w flood, LOR CCPs, , one of the 24v power supplies (but i still don't have converts yet), CMB24, laptop and USB adapter. No pressure to actually do anything but i'm bringing as much as i can.

See ya then,

Tony

YES.. OMG.. SATURDAY not tomorrow.. dazed and confused I am..

Is It the Round Table the one on K Street ?

From a previous post:

127 K St, Sacramento.

If you forget,  just Goggle Round Table Old Sacramento..   It comes right up

Well it was another great meeting with lots of cool stuff and a couple of interesting presentations. Craig i promise to make sure all my wires are fuse protected!

Last night at the meeting I gave a handout on DC-DC converter.  I didn't have near enough.. so here it is if anyone is interested  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/189380680/DC%20to%20DC%20rev%202.pdf

I had a great time, and it was nice to see so many people, lets do it again soon.

We had a grand ole time meeting up with some great minds and sharing with others that were seeking knowledge.  We look forward to the next meeting and seeing you all again !!  Thanks for hosting these meetings.

We had a grand ole time meeting up with some great minds and sharing with others that were seeking knowledge.  We look forward to the next meeting and seeing you all again !!  Thanks for hosting these meetings.

Glad you made it.. I was afraid you might not..   I will try to make it to your Halloween display.. 

Maybe next time we could have name tags, or have people introduce themselves (name, forum name, # years experience, specialty, etc). It took a long while until I realized all the people at the other tables were part of the group!

Maybe next time we could have name tags, or have people introduce themselves (name, forum name, # years experience, specialty, etc). It took a long while until I realized all the people at the other tables were part of the group!

I thought about that at meetings past but never thought to do it at this one..  Ken is going to put together the next one, perhaps he will do that.  I think it is a great idea.

I thought about that at meetings past but never thought to do it at this one..  Ken is going to put together the next one, perhaps he will do that.  I think it is a great idea.

Hey can you get a hold of me about the power supplies. Mike wants some bdeditch@gmail.c++

Hey can you get a hold of me about the power supplies. Mike wants some bdeditch@gmail.c++

emailed Mike.  Too early to call him..

• The topic was locked