Light-O-Rama Forums

TSO Christmas Canon 16 CCR's

davensj

Ok, thanks to SS software, this is my version of Christmas Canon (A Jeff Messer Sub-Challenge)  LOL

16 CCR's with 6 channel star.

I used MS Expression to capture  the video, some morphs don't look smooth, but in person it's very smooth :-)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davensj

• Jeff Messer

• robo

• Daryl Hurd

Thanks Daryl and Brian!

Brian that's a true honor coming from you, thank you.  I couldn't do it without your SS software!!

Edited by davensj

WOW again my friend. Not sure where you get all those ideas from but keep them coming. I can tell you like the animation on the tree and your talent shows it. It always a pleasure to watch your video's and love the child/father idea. Got a feeling you still have plenty idea's for the next one you complete. I agree with you Dave that Brian has given us a great software to play with. Maybe I get time this year to play with it. I don't think I can create anything like you have here. LOL.....  Once again great job!!!

Jeff

Edited by Jeff Messer

Thanks for the compliment, Jeff!! You're too kind, buddy.  As far as ideas, sometimes I do ask for suggestions.  You have given me great ideas, as well as Robert and Chris.  I do have some ideas for the new "Jeff Challenge #3" which will include the idea you mentioned earlier today, LOL

Stay tuned :-D

Thanks Thomas!! I don't know about being a Master, but I'm flattered :-D

It's something fun to do, and I do appreciate the compliment.

Dave

Thank you for another great animation enjoyed every minute of it and yes I would say that you have captured the attention of many others using SS  with your talent and imagination   Blair

Loved it but I have a question. I see your selling the sequence on ebay. I don't have ccr's I'm using pixel strings. 16x50. Could I just copy and paste this sequence into my SE? Will the effects look the same with pixel strings? Great work, do you plan on doing more 16 string sequences?

Hi Robo, thanks for the compliment.  I originally created this for Jeff Messer.  He's using something different than CCR's and gets the sequence to work just fine.  I'll ask him to send you a PM and he can better exaplain :-)

That'd be great! I use xlights/nutcraker now, but you can't get these effects. Hope you can do some more 16 strings I'd definitely be interested.

Robo,

I am using ws2811's off the j1sys card. Dave's sequences look great on my viz file and I am sure if there is ever a problem Dave can fix it. LOL...

Jeff

Thanks Jeff!! You're awesome buddy!! Robo, I love effects of Nutcracker and xLights. It would be great if it was compatible with the SuperStar software. For sure I would attempt to make something more incredible :-)

You can create the effects in xlights then copy it into SE. That's what I did last year. And keep them coming!

Jeff, I'm running the same pixels square layflat style. Any videos of yours running?

Thanks robo! And yes I'm actually creating more 16 CCR sequences, AKA "Jeff Challenges" LOL. He challenged me to another tough one. I'm working on it and should be done in a few days

:-)