Light-O-Rama Forums

iTunes Arggg...

Grinch

I have my show running and wanted to do another sequence, so I downloaded another song from iTunes m4a format of course and then created the mp3 file like I have done in the past.  I made the sequence and watched it on the visualizer, all is good. Well I loaded it onto my SD card and plugged into the controller and no music.  iTunes of course doesn't give you options so I loaded up Audacity and selected the file, Normalized the song and converted it to mp3.  I have used this method before as well.  No Music, so I re-converted again figuring I didn't select constant bit, and 128K again no music.  So I headed to the forum and found a post for converting online with http://www.online-convert.com which was suppose to be suggested by Light O Rama.  Selected Normalize and and left the setting on 128K per the post.   No Music again.   Tried again at 192K, No Music again.  I have a few songs that work on this setting.   What am I missing?

PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST  I turn on my FM Transmitter ON with a channel an I was in a real big hurry to finish this song for Saturday nights show and completely forget to turn the channel on in just this song.  The other sequences worked just fine.  I ran the Verifier and found the problem.  SORRY

• The topic was locked