Light-O-Rama Forums

RGB Flood Lights

WhoDat

You can also buy 72 watt rgb floods that are identical in size to the 36 watt lights. They just use 2 watt LEDs instead of the 1 watt LEDs on the 36 watt ones

I'm having problems in the sequence editor setting my RGB floods to white/twinkle. When I set the color choice to white and then select twinkle the visualizer sows the floods in color no in white. If I unselect twinkle from the floods it will correctly show the floods in white as I want. This only seems to be an issue for twinkle as I can get it to shimmer just fine. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

You can't do twinkle and shimmer with RGB floods because your mixing three colors to get the color you want.  LOR's Twinkle and Shimmer macros only work with regular, single colored lights.  However, to get something similar to twinkle and shimmer, just set your RGB to different intensities.  It will look the same

JHolmes, you're video of the white house using those 36 watt wash lights is what inspired me to do my light show in the first place.  Awesome job.

Thank you! But you didn't call me to buy the wall-washers :(. So sad!!! ;)

Our stocks are low on this product but depending on your setup timetable I might be able to get more to you.

Email me: jeff (at) lightsmusicmagic (dot) com and we can talk!

You can't do twinkle and shimmer with RGB floods because your mixing three colors to get the color you want.  LOR's Twinkle and Shimmer macros only work with regular, single colored lights.  However, to get something similar to twinkle and shimmer, just set your RGB to different intensities.  It will look the same

Actually, you can shimmer RGB floods when you shimmer one color at a time. But your right on the twinkle part if trying to get white out of RGB.

Thank you! But you didn't call me to buy the wall-washers :(. So sad!!! ;)

Our stocks are low on this product but depending on your setup timetable I might be able to get more to you.

Email me: jeff (at) lightsmusicmagic (dot) com and we can talk!

Jeff, 

I'll reach out to you tomorrow. 

Lyn