• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• john fulkerson

• Bob Hall

• Ken Benedict

• gc75067

Ok - less than 1 minute into the sale - and NO CCR's available? REALLY... This is just not right... This is amost an abuse in my never to be humble opinion. I just rushed back from a trip to participate in this farce.  I tried to order 12 CCR's - and did finish the order within 1 minute - only to be rejected at the end wtih no apparent inventory.

My timings were exact - I had the stratum clock online - and the "ADD to BASKET" showed up immedialty before 9pm EDT -

Edited by htebault

Got my CCPixels, 5 of them, no problem.

They did mentionned that they had more stuff this time around.

OK; how many people actually got CCR's or CCP's or CCF's?

Just curious.

I got the CCBs I needed and also a set of CCPs to fool around with.  In and out in under two minutes.

OK; how many people actually got CCR's or CCP's or CCF's?

Just curious.

bulbs and pixels were available for a good "while".  bulbs are actually still available

I got my 12 CCR's back in 2010, and I paid $199 each for them back then (summer sale), so tonight people who purchased CCR's got a good deal

Edited by PMC

I

I got my 12 CCR's back in 2010, and I paid $199 each for them back then, so tonight people who purchased CCR's got a good deal

If anyone got CCR's their order was in less than 1 minute after the sale started.

Got my two assembled PC cards.  My daughter has requested a singing Christmas tree this year.  Thinking of going with the holiday coro quartet!

I

If anyone got CCR's their order was in less than 1 minute after the sale started.

As others said before in this forum, put something small in your cart several minutes before the sale and make sure the Checkout information is accurate; in a separate browser tab, hit refresh on the sale page until it says GO. Six clicks later the treasures can be yours.

Last year I purchased $2100 of items in under 50 seconds and got everything I wanted. Ya need a quick mouse and quick internet.

CCBs, CCRs and a few new PC controllers.  I really thought the CCBs would go as fast as the CCRs.

Didn't get everything that I wanted but got everything I could afford :) 

Difficulty:  Not playing with credit cards this year.....